Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing again.

This is becoming a habit Ollie.

Keep the faith. Midtable is the goal. Imo, that is.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I can conclude one thing....Borysiuk must start. Pawel, Hall and Freeman are definite starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        I can conclude one thing....Borysiuk must start. Pawel, Hall and Freeman are definite starters.
        ariel has been a beast, head and shoulders above everyone else in the first half. whats glaringly obvious though is our defence needs a serious makeover, not just in new signings but tactics. everytime one of them gets the ball they just hoof it upfield and 9 times out of 10 they dont find anyone

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          ariel has been a beast, head and shoulders above everyone else in the first half. whats glaringly obvious though is our defence needs a serious makeover, not just in new signings but tactics. everytime one of them gets the ball they just hoof it upfield and 9 times out of 10 they dont find anyone
          Agree re-defence. Our defenders loose their opponents quite easily and that put a lot of pressure on the whole team. Hall is required to calm things down.

Comment

1-1 Smith header

Comment

Someone make a drawing again thread

Comment

Playoffs here we come!

Comment

I don't think we look too bad. Not a fan of Washington and mackie on the wings. Maybe swap freeman and Washington. Pavel and mackie. And get hall in defence and that's a solid enough team

Comment

Scowen is impressing. He's having a great game. As is Borysiuk.

Oh wait...CLUB IS SH!T, WE'RE GOING DOWN FOR SURE, BLAH BLAH ETC ETC.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Scowen is impressing. He's having a great game. As is Borysiuk.

Oh wait...CLUB IS SH!T, WE'RE GOING DOWN FOR SURE, BLAH BLAH ETC ETC.
                      Good to hear. Do we look less powderpuff in the middle now?

Comment

Really positive to hear about Aerial a boss in middle could transform us

Comment

If you look at our defence is bang average for this division but should be mid table. If they were great they wouldn't be here. However Ned/Hall/Lynch in centre all should be plenty good enough. Perch/Bidwell experienced and should be ok with youngsters as back up. Could be better but think more to do with how they are set up.

Midfield should be decent both in centre and on wings. Upfront three decent strikers at this level.

For me squad ok. A decent manager would have us mid table, maybe upper end of that.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            If you look at our defence is bang average for this division but should be mid table. If they were great they wouldn't be here. However Ned/Hall/Lynch in centre all should be plenty good enough. Perch/Bidwell experienced and should be ok with youngsters as back up. Could be better but think more to do with how they are set up.

Midfield should be decent both in centre and on wings. Upfront three decent strikers at this level.

For me squad ok. A decent manager would have us mid table, maybe upper end of that.
                            Well that's where we should end up as we have a decent manager
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Lol everytime you have to get it in bout the manager! we`re playing ok and look very good in midfield
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X