Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      I'd go with 8-1-0 and hope 46 points is enough
      Interesting idea only playing with 10 players

Comment

• Makes sense two keepers

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          I agree with that but for me to develop these players we need a manager who is calm, collected and has full confidence in his methods. Holloway is none of those things. He's more daft than when he was manager first time and we are in a completely different situation now to then. Then we needed fight and spirit. Now we need some structure and organization to our play.
          This. Holloway coaching young players? Not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Derby beat Kaiserslautern yesterday and QPR lose against the equivalent of a Conference side.
            Yeah and Cardiff lost to Bideford (Southern League 1)....so what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

We`re doomed mush, everything hinged on the leipzig game and todays against berlins crucial or we`re going down son!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                We`re doomed mush, everything hinged on the leipzig game and todays against berlins crucial or we`re going down son!
                Let's hope the fans out there are on Holloways back from the off and crucify Grego-Cox as soon as he fluffs a shot....really need to ramp up that pressure for such a crucial game

Comment

• Bought the pass thingy to watch - paid the season £45 yet unable to watch online as when I clicked on link on qpr.co.uk did nothing- advice? Apart from wasted £45 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                    Bought the pass thingy to watch - paid the season £45 yet unable to watch online as when I clicked on link on qpr.co.uk did nothing- advice? Apart from wasted £45 lol
                    45? sounds like you bought the radio commentary option? also you need to buy the pre-season pass for games before the season starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      Bought the pass thingy to watch - paid the season £45 yet unable to watch online as when I clicked on link on qpr.co.uk did nothing- advice? Apart from wasted £45 lol
                      I believe the live steam option is only for those outside The UK.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Got to be made up Warnock is king and never loses this is FAKENEWS

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Agree OK one of our best managers however we have to back Holloway who's achievements were not far behind

Also I've noticed it's more the younger fans not happy with Holloway
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I know....I had to sit down when I saw the result !

Comment

Working...
                            X