No announcement yet.

LOK Leipzig VS QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt see the game this afternoon, but after reading all your comments on this game and the other pre seasons i'm dreading the start of the season. I know some on here have said we have missed 2 or 3 opportunities today and should have won, but we've let in 3 against opponents that are quite clearly some way below championship standard? What the bloody hell is going on at rangers? Surely we don't need another pre season to tell us that a fair few of our players just aint up to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Furlong with big coaching will do just fine for us. We wants kids but want then be finished artifice straightaway

Manning showed promise then was shite end of season but he like Furlong needs patient and investment in them but investment in them means fans giving them a chance
      I agree with that but for me to develop these players we need a manager who is calm, collected and has full confidence in his methods. Holloway is none of those things. He's more daft than when he was manager first time and we are in a completely different situation now to then. Then we needed fight and spirit. Now we need some structure and organization to our play.

Comment

• Didnt we lose to Crawley pre-season before winning the Championship?

#getagrip

Comment

• Well least the board got there philosophy running throughout the club now. We lose every week at all levels. That takes some doing. So fair play to em all . 4th tier Germans ffs. #itsonlyafriendly #weresh.it

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Pawel and freeman are quality. Prob our best 2 outfield players
            Yep. The team should be built around them. But Ollie probably won't play them.

Comment

• Here's what today revealed. (1) Freeman, Wszolek and Manning very promising; (2) Luongo can't shoot a goal if his life depended on it; (3) Better hope Smithies can play every game; (4) We need to recruit another one or two proven defenders; (5) a 4-5-1 formation would serve us best; (6) unclear still what style of play we can expect this year; (7) load up on spirits; shaping up to be another challenging season

Comment

• I'd go with 8-1-0 and hope 46 points is enough

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I'd go with 8-1-0 and hope 46 points is enough
                  Interesting idea only playing with 10 players

Comment

• Makes sense two keepers

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      I agree with that but for me to develop these players we need a manager who is calm, collected and has full confidence in his methods. Holloway is none of those things. He's more daft than when he was manager first time and we are in a completely different situation now to then. Then we needed fight and spirit. Now we need some structure and organization to our play.
                      This. Holloway coaching young players? Not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Derby beat Kaiserslautern yesterday and QPR lose against the equivalent of a Conference side.
                        Yeah and Cardiff lost to Bideford (Southern League 1)....so what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Yeah and Cardiff lost to Bideford (Southern League 1)....so what?

We`re doomed mush, everything hinged on the leipzig game and todays against berlins crucial or we`re going down son!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            We`re doomed mush, everything hinged on the leipzig game and todays against berlins crucial or we`re going down son!
                            Let's hope the fans out there are on Holloways back from the off and crucify Grego-Cox as soon as he fluffs a shot....really need to ramp up that pressure for such a crucial game

Comment

• Bought the pass thingy to watch - paid the season £45 yet unable to watch online as when I clicked on link on qpr.co.uk did nothing- advice? Apart from wasted £45 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post
                                Bought the pass thingy to watch - paid the season £45 yet unable to watch online as when I clicked on link on qpr.co.uk did nothing- advice? Apart from wasted £45 lol
                                45? sounds like you bought the radio commentary option? also you need to buy the pre-season pass for games before the season starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X