Who is to blame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Played some great stuff at time under him though.
    We did. But I also remember we completely fell apart after a very promising start. The Watford defeat/Buz headbutt was the last straw but for me the 1-5 hammering at home to Boro was what did for Mad Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      We did. But I also remember we completely fell apart after a very promising start. The Watford defeat/Buz headbutt was the last straw but for me the 1-5 hammering at home to Boro was what did for Mad Mag.
      Did he ever get another job?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Did he ever get another job?
        Went back home to N Ireland I think Jim.

Edit: Just looked on wiki. He's now N Ireland U21 manager

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Went back home to N Ireland I think Jim.
          Ah ok.

Another one banished to the QPR graveyard.

Comment

Don't know what this means in the scale of football life, or even why im typing it.
            BUT Manchester City have spent more on their defence this month than our five plus year total debt spend since Uncle Out took over.

Comment

Kevin. City have paid huge transfer fees, We on the other hand just spunked the money on stupid wages and agent fees. How many of the players bought in the first 2 years did we get a good return on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Manchester City have spent more on their defence this month than our five plus year total debt spend since Uncle Out took over.
                And they may win a trophy

OR

And they definitely won't get relegated

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  And they may win a trophy

OR

And they definitely won't get relegated
                  Just putting into perspective that it aint even that big money that we have spent and please lets remember we are little old rangers, everyone's secomd club cos we are tiny and shite and always have been and always will be.

Comment

Just putting into perspective that it aint even that big money that we have spent.
                    It is when you dont have the revenue coming in to offset it against.

Comment

Would like to know if any championship clubs have over taken our spending now.

Comment

Would like to know if any championship clubs have over taken our spending now.
                        What do you think our spend is then?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Kevin. City have paid huge transfer fees, We on the other hand just spunked the money on stupid wages and agent fees. How many of the players bought in the first 2 years did we get a good return on.
                          I assume it was Philip Beard's idea to avoid transfer fees. Bet he thought he was very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Oh not saying they didnt right royally screw it up mate. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Working...
                            X