Carshalton v QPR U23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carshalton v QPR U23

Did anyone else go to the game today? We won 4-2 but being honest I can't see anyone who played today doing anything for us in the first team. Chair got a couple and Darbyshire scored a quality goal so hopefully they can push on. This time last year no one would have said Manning would be a first team regular and Bowler would be sold for £1.5m plus add ons so hopefully I am proven wrong.

So local for me but I'm on holiday so missed it.

Comment

How old is the boy Derbyshire?

I saw one of his goals in a pre season game and was impressed with it, could be one for the future (or the present with what's going on at the club right now)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        How old is the boy Derbyshire?

I saw one of his goals in a pre season game and was impressed with it, could be one for the future (or the present with what's going on at the club right now)
        He's 19. Seems to be scoring in every reserve game. Hopefully we give him a go if we're struggling for goals which we probably will be..
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
        X