Comment

How anyone can see a downside in this is beyond me

#moanforthesakeofit

Comment

Not jibbing at M J but who of note did he actually bring to the club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Not jibbing at M J but who of note did he actually bring to the club
          apparently he brought in shittu, rowlands, cook and bircham amomg others for us

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            apparently he brought in shittu, rowlands, cook and bircham amomg others for us
            Cheers for that but one snag Shitu was well known to football clubs , as for Rowlands Cook Bircham all three were Rangers fans so anybody could say all were local boys who would be knocking on the door to join , in saying he hardly dug them out they were under his nose , Ollie knew about them so did most fans as they were fans themselves ,playing football a bike rede away from L/ rd , still not knocking him but don't scouts dig out unknown gems did he ?

Comment

Cheers for that but one snag Shitu was well known to football clubs , as for Rowlands Cook Bircham all three were Rangers fans so anybody could say all were local boys who would be knocking on the door to join , in saying he hardly dug them out they were under his nose , Ollie knew about them so did most fans as they were fans themselves ,playing football a bike rede away from L/ rd , still not knocking him but don't scouts dig out unknown gems did he ?
              He found Jordan Ibe and Sheyi Ojo (who Necastle just bid £10m for) at Liverpool

Comment

apparently he got ahold of that good spanish player swansea and wigan had a few seasons ago, cant remember his name apart from his first name was jordi but he was a good prem player when he was playing. he found a few others too but i cant for the life of me remember, ill be able to find the article on my computer when im home!

Comment

That's what not I'm asking lads I'm asking what players did he dig out for us ? can anybody truthfully say hand on heart that they positively know he did a good job for us ? He was here through some good times down to him ? more down to Ollie in my book , did he leave a scouting legacy here clearly not !

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    apparently he got ahold of that good spanish player swansea and wigan had a few seasons ago, cant remember his name apart from his first name was jordi but he was a good prem player when he was playing. he found a few others too but i cant for the life of me remember, ill be able to find the article on my computer when im home!
                    Gomez
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X