Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    #OnlyAtQPR

Pick a key away pre-season friendly where one of our key strikers can't play because of work permit issues...

Anyone else heard of a story like this at any other club? I haven't.

Would be amazed if Sylla or the club hasn't had any correspondence about his permit running out well in advance.

Comment

Being sold to Reading aint he?

Comment

That's what makes me laugh.

It's almost like the fixture was booked and then someone booked Sylla's plane ticket and went 'oh sh1t'.

Shouldn't happen surely... I'd love to know what goes on in our offices sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Would be amazed if Sylla or the club hasn't had any correspondence about his permit running out well in advance.
          It hasn't run out yet. And he already has a new one in place.

Quite why he can't travel under these circumstances, I have no idea. Still, quite why a professional footballer, employed by a club in England can't travel to Germany, bearing in mind who they can't seem to get enough of in recent years is beyond me I'm afraid.

Comment

Didn't he have problems with a work permit before he came to us?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              It hasn't run out yet. And he already has a new one in place.

Quite why he can't travel under these circumstances, I have no idea. Still, quite why a professional footballer, employed by a club in England can't travel to Germany, bearing in mind who they can't seem to get enough of in recent years is beyond me I'm afraid.
              It beggars belief.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                #OnlyAtQPR

Pick a key away pre-season friendly where one of our key strikers can't play because of work permit issues...

Anyone else heard of a story like this at any other club? I haven't.
                Can only happen with our clowns...look at the Sandro situation and his visa problems a while back. There is no diligence in anything the clubs does,just muddles through.

Comment

Trouble with his work permet a year ago also:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...permit-issues/
                  Last edited by Shania; 21-07-2017, 07:30 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I know a club has never ever lied about a player being injured or given a false reason hes not gone on a tour when hes about to be sold, but maybe we are the first club to ever do this and Syllas work permit is absolutley fine but hes talking to Reading about joining them instead?

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sp...r_Sylla_swoop/

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I know a club has never ever lied about a player being injured or given a false reason hes not gone on a tour when hes about to be sold, but maybe we are the first club to ever do this and Syllas work permit is absolutley fine but hes talking to Reading about joining them instead?

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sp...r_Sylla_swoop/
                      No. I'm sure it's all above board :-J

Comment

Should be starting every game, maybe that's what he wants. He's a class act. Save Our Sylla!

Comment

Sylla is the new Charlie Austin..................apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Sylla is the new Charlie Austin..................apparently
                            He is far from Charlie's class.
                            .but is the best striker we have at the club with games to goal ratio. Just shows how far the club has fallen in a short space of time.

Comment

I think Ollie just doesnt rate him. I know we all do, he doesnt seem to.
                              Must have someone else coimg in if hes letting him go. Cos we really aint selling cos we have to and thats a fact and no moaning will change that.

Comment

He's got a funny hair style. I don't trust him.

Comment

Working...
                                X