Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    You sure? While we are limited in definite goalscorers, there are plenty of sides with a poor strike force in this division.
    Yes I'm sure. We are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Yes I'm sure. We are weak.
      In the same boat as half the division IMO

Comment

Last season Hasslebaink left out Phillips and Fer from a tour to Holland....they then got sold

Comment

In the same boat as half the division IMO
          In 2 weeks we will start to find out..

Comment

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
            he is off as per Dave Mac on Twitter. Things keep getting worse for us each day that passes. This is by far the most competitive the championship has been in the past 5 years.
            The bellend is flogging off all our best players and he will be sacked by Christmas.

Should have got rid of him at the end of last season.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Don't rate sylla anyway. Surely we can easily replace him even if on loan. Do need 2 though if he girs
              Don't talk rot.

He was our top scorer last season, averaging 1 in 2.
              What's the matter, does he not run around enough for you?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                The bellend is flogging off all our best players and he will be sacked by Christmas.

Should have got rid of him at the end of last season.
                Not sure he is responsible for the players who are being sold. So far the only players who have going are players we did not really want.

Comment

work permit issue by all accounts. When you think Merkel has let in millions . . .
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

You sure? While we are limited in definite goalscorers, there are plenty of sides with a poor strike force in this division.
                    I'm with you mate, I actually don't think our squad is too bad. Yeah, there are areas we could strengthen, but I reckon a half decent tactician could manage a mid-table finish with this squad, even without Sylla.

The problem is that we have this toxic combination of an average squad of players, an extremely poor manager and fans with extremely high expectations. And I don't blame the fans, I blame the board for inflated expectations. But the fact is, the minute we start to struggle, the fans get on the teams back and it's counterproductive. Whereas you could give the same group of players to Burton, Preston or Millwall, and they'd get a bit more patience because expectations are lower.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 21-07-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Fact is that if Sylla is being sold we should be holding out for a huge wedge if Assombalonga, who has a close goals per mins ratio to Sylla, went for £14m.

Got to be at least half that for us to warrant a sale IMO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life;1633788[B
                        ]Hahaha[/B].. I wont reply anymore then.
                        No problem No worries
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...d-germany-trip

Comment

Thanks. Again a lot of conjecture about nothing.

Comment

#OnlyAtQPR

Pick a key away pre-season friendly where one of our key strikers can't play because of work permit issues...

Anyone else heard of a story like this at any other club? I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                I'm with you mate, I actually don't think our squad is too bad. Yeah, there are areas we could strengthen, but I reckon a half decent tactician could manage a mid-table finish with this squad, even without Sylla.

The problem is that we have this toxic combination of an average squad of players, an extremely poor manager and fans with extremely high expectations. And I don't blame the fans, I blame the board for inflated expectations. But the fact is, the minute we start to struggle, the fans get on the teams back and it's counterproductive. Whereas you could give the same group of players to Burton, Preston or Millwall, and they'd get a bit more patience because expectations are lower.
                                Agree I think we could do well if the fans have the right attitude. We need a bit of a siege mentality, remember we are little old, haven’t got a pot to #### in Rangers again. And are coming up against ‘he who shall not be named’ at money bags Villa and even the likes of Wolves dropping £30m on two players this year

Other than at right back I look at our team and think every one of them is a decent player at this level, and if Holloway isn’t a prejudiced dinosaur and gives Sylla and Yeni game time over try hard no talent Brits like Smith and Washington then we can do well (this prejudice was the same reason he tipped Huddersfield for relegation).

Our fans aren’t used to it but I think some will be surprised to see the upside of keeping a squad together for a proper length of time. Might be the lunchtime 7 pinter but I’m thinking top 10 or top 6 if we get going, no reason why not.

All this requires confidence and our pessimistic fan base will rip this out of us if we don’t get off to a good start
                                Last edited by Route One; 21-07-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X