I noticed a certain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed a certain

Matthias Fanimo playing for our u23s against Bovingdon fc. Wasn't he once dubbed the fastest player in the world 2 years ago?

Plays for Margate !! are you avin a laugh Ferdinand you've scraped though the bottom of the barrel

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Plays for Margate !! are you avin a laugh Ferdinand you've scraped though the bottom of the barrel
      Exactly what I was saying on a different thread. A non league player who we aren't after is a prospect and is a joke that our scouts aren't looking at him and another non league player who we are looking at is #### and the club a joke for looking at him.

Comment

Not sure we should be complaining about this. we've been saying on here for years that we would like our scouts to look for talent in the lower leagues rather than signing players on their way down from the top flight. I'll admit that this guys record doesn't look that impressive, but we haven't signed him yet, we are simply giving him a run out!

Comment

How old is he?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            How old is he?
            23. Played a bit for England U16s 17s and 18s.

Scored in the friendly as well I think I read.
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Not sure we should be complaining about this. we've been saying on here for years that we would like our scouts to look for talent in the lower leagues rather than signing players on their way down from the top flight. I'll admit that this guys record doesn't look that impressive, but we haven't signed him yet, we are simply giving him a run out!
              I'd agree with that if it was to play alongside good quality players.

Our strategy seems to be pushing them toward the first team because we can't afford f*** all else!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                I'd agree with that if it was to play alongside good quality players.

Our strategy seems to be pushing them toward the first team because we can't afford f*** all else!
                Maybe so mate.

Look, I'm not saying we don't have a lot to be annoyed about as fans at the moment. But for me, scouting young players from lower leagues isn't one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                  23. Played a bit for England U16s 17s and 18s.

Scored in the friendly as well I think I read.
                  Ok. Thanks.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Maybe so mate.

Look, I'm not saying we don't have a lot to be annoyed about as fans at the moment. But for me, scouting young players from lower leagues isn't one of them!
                    For sure. Just think we've done it ar5e over tit!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      For sure. Just think we've done it ar5e over tit!
                      Won't argue with that mate. Not much you can do about the past though, is there?

I'm just hoping that there is someone in our squad that surprises us. Maybe a youngster coming through, maybe Washington finds his scoring touch, or maybe Cousins gets fit and recreates his form at Charlton. Little things like that can make all the difference in this league!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                        Exactly what I was saying on a different thread. A non league player who we aren't after is a prospect and is a joke that our scouts aren't looking at him and another non league player who we are looking at is #### and the club a joke for looking at him.
                        Nothing like upsetting the natives for the weekend Hoop

Comment

Comment

#margatefeederclub
                            #jollyboysoutting
                            #diggingupfossilsonthebeach
                            #gonethroughthebottomofthebarrel
                            #digging into magma
                            #hittingmantle
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

perhaps our coaches could make this type of player ,better
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X