New season cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New season cards

Got a season ticket this season still awaiting the card to arrive anybody else waiting for their card?

i'm sure you should have got it by now, but maybe its because its your first season ticket? although i'm pretty sure i got mine at the start of july last season. your best bet is to ring up the office and ask about it, no idea why you've not got one yet as i got a new one for some reason (even though current season ticket holders were told to use last seasons card)

have you already started making payments/paid for your ticket? first payment for the direct debit scheme went out on the 1st of july

Comment

Yes paid the 1st month on the 1st

Comment

Sent the box office an email if nothing by end of next week shall be on the case

Comment

They sent it on the 15th July some f����ker may have nicked it club have replaced it and sent it yesterday morning

Comment

get on to andy rees at the club he's very good at sorting these sorts of things out

Comment

I lost mine and my daughter's when I lost my wallet a few weeks back. Went to the box office and they replaced them there and then, free of charge.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2