Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase attendance at Stans game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me ticket yesterday and me stan t shirt. I aint been in the loft for years. I remember singing stanley stanley from the old loft.
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Only thing that would have pulled crowd is if they had decent opposition like United, Arsenal or Spurs etc no disrespect to Bournemouth but who really wants to watch them as part of the day even if it is in Stans name

I have only ever been one testimonial and that was Danny Maddixs against Jamaica place stunk of skunk
      Was that Not Simon Barkers testimonial ? Remember Rodigan DJing too before the game..

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Only thing that would have pulled crowd is if they had decent opposition like United, Arsenal or Spurs etc no disrespect to Bournemouth but who really wants to watch them as part of the day even if it is in Stans name

I have only ever been one testimonial and that was Danny Maddixs against Jamaica place stunk of skunk
        Shouldn't matter who opposition are, this is about Stan, I am going to support Stan not watch Bournemouth, as I have said this game is more important to me than Reading because of the scenario. Don't do friendlies normally but this is different.

Comment

7,400 tickets sold according to someone on twitter.

Would be brilliant to hit 10k

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Shouldn't matter who opposition are, this is about Stan, I am going to support Stan not watch Bournemouth, as I have said this game is more important to me than Reading because of the scenario. Don't do friendlies normally but this is different.
            this. im far too young to have ever seen stan play but i get enough info from this forum and a basic google search to realise he was an absolute icon for us and unquestionably our greatest ever player.
            its a big event and this is the last chance we have to pay our respects to him. should be a no brainer for people who're able to travel. its only 12 quid too so bo excuse

Comment

Anyone else think that Don Shanks looks like a younger Paul Gascoigne?

Nice to see horse racing legend @FrankieDettori showing his support for #JustForStan! https://t.co/WCD5T1I7hm https://t.co/AYmdf8hxZe

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                7,400 tickets sold according to someone on twitter.

Would be brilliant to hit 10k
                10k really would be great Jimmy really hope people will turn up Saturday, was never going to be 18k but somewhere between 9k and 10k would be fantastic for Stan. Its going to be an emotional afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Nice to see horse racing legend @FrankieDettori showing his support for #JustForStan!
                  Would love it if Dettori put up a #justforStan shirt in his restaurant at Stamford Bridge!

Comment

Working...
                  X