Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase attendance at Stans game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it is finally filling up. Think they will open another stand?

Comment

Upper loft has been opened

Comment

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/det...x?itemref=6801

Click on overview

Comment

Didn't Stan have a testimonial away at Brentford about 30 years ago
          all I remember is the thousands of Rangers there all around the ground
          singing S-T-A-A-A-N-N-N-L-L-L-E-E-E-Y-Y-Y. Brilliant

Comment

How many tickets have been sold?
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If these dont bring a little tear to your eye nothing will.

https://t.co/DkwGfdBc8f

Comment

Glad Sky have covered it might put another 1000 on the attendance. I do hope so if Loft and SAR can be full that would be nice. 8-10k would be a decent turn out during the holiday season. To me this game is far more important to the Reading game, a chance to thank Stanley for all the memories he has given me.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  because simply turning up to our greatest ever players LAST ever appearence at loftus road is asking too much???
                  Unfortunately, I would guess, that many of the fans watching QPR play today have never ever seen Stan play or perhaps don't really know much about him. So yes, a few new signings could get them going to the game, although new players before the game now seem unlikely.

I bought 2 tickets but donated extra to the fund.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                    quite a few ideas for increasing the attendance, but probably too late now.

agree with signing of players.
                    no disrespect to Bournemouth, and although premier, they are not exactly a crowd puller.
                    not sure how hard the club tried for opponents, but a bigger name of one of his ex clubs, man city or Brentford would have attracted more away support and a lot more interest from us.
                    with that qpr could have opened the loft upper, and with early interest, possibly the ellerslie.
                    prices were spot on.

just my thoughts.
                    Agree with that. a bigger draw as an opponent than Bournemouth would have helped a lot, but Man City, like a lot of the other bigger Premiership (even European) clubs have more lucrative fixtures arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                      Didn't Stan have a testimonial away at Brentford about 30 years ago
                      all I remember is the thousands of Rangers there all around the ground
                      singing S-T-A-A-A-N-N-N-L-L-L-E-E-E-Y-Y-Y. Brilliant
                      yes, I was there.

Comment

7,000 tickets sold
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          7,000 tickets sold
                          Hope by Saturday now theres been coverage on Sky, Talksport that it might reach 9-10k which in Rangers terms will be a very good turn out. To be honest 7k is a decent one at this time of year anyway. Said before in my opinion this game is more important to me than Reading the following week but to the younger fan probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Hope by Saturday now theres been coverage on Sky, Talksport that it might reach 9-10k which in Rangers terms will be a very good turn out. To be honest 7k is a decent one at this time of year anyway. Said before in my opinion this game is more important to me than Reading the following week but to the younger fan probably not.
                            I think Don Shanks deserves a lot of credit, been working very hard promoting the match. Lots of virtual tickets been sold for those who no longer live local. Reports of fans making the trip from far afield as Australia and Canada. Well done to everyone
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Thats a great ticket sale so far.
                              Walk ins will take it right up imo.
                              Excellent

Comment

Think it is going to be a very emotional day, a lot of tears will be shed. Just hope we do him proud, not the side but the club and fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X