So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    The guy is actually a destablising factor at the club when he should be calming influence
    He is we have enough crap going on without his outbursts
    I still think the club should be more open with regard to
    comms with their beloved fans their words not mine

Come on Ferdinsnd lets hear wtf is going on its
    well overdue due the silence is deafening and just
    fueling more rumours and speculation for once
    put the fans first

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Speculation.
      Indeed and that is why the club need to claify things instead
      of just keeping quiet and IH talking the usual ########

Put the fans first a bit of honesty and communication would be good.

Comment

I wouldn't blame Ollie we've had crap fed to us every window about potential great signings which generally become late dross that don't have time to understand what's required of them their fault I don't know ! so they become crap signings , this window we have good signings lined and back up signings for early business not my words or Ollie's guess who's Mark Bircham !

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I wouldn't blame Ollie we've had crap fed to us every window about potential great signings which generally become late dross that don't have time to understand what's required of them their fault I don't know ! so they become crap signings , this window we have good signings lined and back up signings for early business not my words or Ollie's guess who's Mark Bircham !
          Exactly early signings,were well down the road with our targets MB and IH respectively
          just cow dung cow dung cow dung same for last few seasons and i for one am sick to the back teeth with it

Comment

Wouldn't take much notice just another attempt to deflect from poor performances and likely bad start. Pretty standard really, blame outside factors so when he and the team struggle it won't be his fault.

Same with the one year contract extension for Manning, average player but young, so fans will be behind him and again defelects from lack of other signings.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Wouldn't take much notice just another attempt to deflect from poor performances and likely bad start. Pretty standard really, blame outside factors so when he and the team struggle it won't be his fault.

Same with the one year contract extension for Manning, average player but young, so fans will be behind him and again defelects from lack of other signings.
              Does sound very plausible.

Comment

This statement has got to be to do with FFP

It's too much of a co incidence and means a large fine imho that has not been revealed

And an agreement that we will not breach the rules again my guess 10 mill

Comment

The guy is actually a destablising factor at the club when he should be calming influence
                  Indeed he is.
                  Last edited by Shania; 18-07-2017, 08:18 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

This in a nutshell. The clowns a liability

Comment

Not really sure why Ollie is getting so much stick for this. Having listened to it, it sounded to me as if he was almost sticking up for fans and saying we'd been left in the lurch. Not really sure who people think we could have as manager with high expectations and zero transfer funds. We are not going to get anyone with any sort of track record unfortunately

Comment

He's couldn't be prouder of the bomb. The bomb gave it's everything. It's the right sort of bomb.

Comment

Does FFP fine get included in the end of season accounts? So say if we are fined 10 mill, could we possibly incur another fine based on the 10 mill being paid off?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Does FFP fine get included in the end of season accounts? So say if we are fined 10 mill, could we possibly incur another fine based on the 10 mill being paid off?
                            They surely can't find you for paying a fine they imposed that's double punishment.

Still don't think we will get any fine of significant note

Comment

The club will probably say we have been fined an "undisclosed " amount !

Comment

If the club is honest and lays out the restrictions that it is bound by the fans will support the outcome.

When it plays its cards close to its chest it deserves all the criticism and negativity generated by no communication.

Comment

Working...
                                X