No announcement yet.

So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does come out with a load of bovine excrement sometimes. Just tell us in plain English instead of creating more speculation. Knowing him it's nothing to do with FFP but the new austerity which everyone knows about.

Comment

Come on! Another Media Quote from IH and suddenly we are in administration and a 10 points point deduction???

there are more Drama queens on here than a Strictly come dancing after party!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        So what is the bomb large fine pointsj deduction administration its about time the club
        Made a statement for the fans
        it could be any of those bill, could also be that the owners have finally thrown in the towel and have put it on the market.

either way, this may shock a few but, now is the time to get behind the team and the current manager.

yes i think he is utter pants, but seeing as something has now farked our club up, all that is left now is to get behind him and the team.

this is our club and dont ever forget it. see you at the reading game boys...........

YOU R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm not moaning about it because weve got some really good transfer targets but please be patient
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 18-07-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I'm not moaning about it because weve got some really good transfer targets but please be patient

Comment

It is a little bit silly of Ollie to make such a statement without backing up what he actually means. All this does is breed speculation and make fans worried. I love Ollies passion for the club but he really hasn't helped himself this time round with his quips, they may work when you are doing well but they don't when you are in the middle of an 7 game losing streak or when there is speculation around the club. Either give the actual facts or keep quiet, don't feed the speculation further, helps no-one..

Comment

If you want the full explanation with jjb banned Ollie posting on his behalf BOOOM the bombs gone off

Comment

Loftus Rd to be leveled tomorrow. New stadium for Chelsea u23s being built on the site #itk

Comment

I'm sorry, but our manager is an absolute wally. What's he saying daft stuff like that for?

"The bomb's gone off"?!! Not only is it a pretty stupid comment to make at a time where actual bombs are regularly going off in our city, and across the country. It's also totally over the top, in terms of making the point he was trying to make. I just wish he'd keep his stupid big mouth shut and get on with trying to win some games of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      I'm sorry, but our manager is an absolute wally. What's he saying daft stuff like that for?

"The bomb's gone off"?!! Not only is it a pretty stupid comment to make at a time where actual bombs are regularly going off in our city, and across the country. It's also totally over the top, in terms of making the point he was trying to make. I just wish he'd keep his stupid big mouth shut and get on with trying to win some games of football.
                      someone needs to step in and clarify what Holloway said
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not the greatest use of language olly...in these modern days of Extreme fanatics !!
                        He could of just said ... we're skint and struggling to attract new players.
                        Quite simple really Mr Holloway you numbskull !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          someone needs to step in and clarify what Holloway said
                          http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-says-13348683

Comment

Doubt there is anything to this that we didn't already know. Big spending days are over but will still spend 5 or 6 mil before the window closes IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Doubt there is anything to this that we didn't already know. Big spending days are over but will still spend 5 or 6 mil before the window closes IMO.
                              If its new money i dont think so,if its money from sales ie Smithies etc then
                              Maybe a 10 % chance but more likely loans0

Comment

The guy is actually a destablising factor at the club when he should be calming influence

Comment

Working...
                                X