So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    why are most of you sh*tting your pants and blaming IH for lack of signings?

Surely you need to be blaming TF, LF, LH, Hughes, Redknapp who p*ssed £250m instead of the guy that is trying to build a team with minimal transfer budget? I'm not denying he sounds like a complete wally in basically ALL interviews but you know what he's trying to get at.

The type of deal they are looking for now is Freeman for £500k, which was a bloody good deal and that is how we should be doing our transfer business, regardless of FFP.

The club don't owe fans anything in regards to keeping them in the loop of transfers, that would be a stupid thing to do.
    Common sense at last

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      It seems people just don't like IH ? Like they never liked Ramsey or Redknapp. The challenge I think we have as a club is we are very negative and I believe that has a lot to do with the fans. I feel moaning has become part of the way at QPR. Now when I think about some of the rubbish we have had to put up with, I understand the moaning. Even during our good years we had to put up with scandal (Faurlin promotion year).

Today is different, we are not going to go bust as our owners won't allow this. We have a manager who is known for working on a budget and rightfully feels a little pissed off he gets the club when it has stopped spending and that is because TF entrusted that bellend Hughes !! We have to adjust not only financially but as fans.... and of course none of us want to see Brentford , Fulham or Reading do better than us this season but unless all the fans pull behind the playing staff(notice what I did there) we will get relegated.

I actually believe we are'nt a top 10 side, however like most of you I believe we need 3-4 signings to cement that.

Come U R's
      The most important thing is how the players rate him. Oh, and by the way - I agree that we are a potential top ten- team.
      Last edited by Shania; 19-07-2017, 10:54 AM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Isn`t it allowed to say one negetive thing about Oillie? Really? He did nearly experiment us down.
        ???

Not really a constructive rebuttal to the points I've made is it?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

The most important thing is how the players rate him. Oh, and by the way - I agree that we are a potential top ten- team.
          Yes, it is important how the players rate him. Perhaps it isn't very highly.

I was talking to one ex player yesterday who clearly did not rate him as a manager or coach. He also thought appointing him was a backward step taking the club back down to where it was in 2003.

He laughed when I reminded him of Georges Santos playing up front.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            I was talking to one ex player yesterday who clearly did not rate him as a manager or coach.
            Not Marc Bircham then...

Comment

I was talking to one ex player yesterday who clearly did not rate him as a manager or coach. He also thought appointing him was a backward step taking the club back down to where it was in 2003.

Lolol here we go, stanis in his element probably a ex player sacked & 2003 was pretty the start of good things on the up even though we lost the playoff!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Amazing what can happen in the land of make believe............

Comment

Wasn't 2003 the start of us crawling back from the abyss ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                    ???

Not really a constructive rebuttal to the points I've made is it?
                    Why? The really worrying fact is that he didn`t stop experimenting before it was almost too late.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Wasn't 2003 the start of us crawling back from the abyss ?
                      Exactly what i put! but dont let that get in the way.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Why? The really worrying fact is that he didn`t stop experimenting before it was almost too late.
                        Never mind about that ! What do you know about this Norse striker we're after is he a true viking or the Norse God dud

Comment

lets be honest though, ollie was easily our best manager (from our first prem relegation) until warnock came so he must have done something right, he did rebuild us afterall

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            lets be honest though, ollie was easily our best manager (from our first prem relegation) until warnock came so he must have done something right, he did rebuild us afterall
                            Di Canio had us playing some superb football he just never stayed long enough

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Di Canio had us playing some superb football he just never stayed long enough
                              Sorry to be a pedant but Di Canio would have ruined us even more: De Canio on the other hand was probably the most inspired appointment we've made in years and I still harbour hopes that he will fulfill his promise of returning one day
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Never mind about that ! What do you know about this Norse striker we're after is he a true viking or the Norse God dud
                                He is a good allround striker. Strong, fast, a quite decent header of the ball, and his tecnique is fairly good. I should believe he will strenghten our team, but i think he will sign for Norwich.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X