No announcement yet.

So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how the people on a downer totally ignore this really telling paagraph. The owners cant do what they want to do.
    Whats that strip the lead off the loft roof?

Unfortunately what’s happened before has resulted in what i’m left with. The bomb has gone off, the fans might not know that, but it’s gone off and i’m still holding it, so at the moment we can’t do what our owners would want us to do.

Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 18-07-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      Wouldn't take much notice just another attempt to deflect from poor performances and likely bad start. Pretty standard really, blame outside factors so when he and the team struggle it won't be his fault.

Same with the one year contract extension for Manning, average player but young, so fans will be behind him and again deflects from lack of other signings.
      Nail on the head.

Holloway is a $hit manager and is getting his excuses in before the crap results and performances see the club sink down the table.

Comment

Someone's started a petition about it....

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...ime=1500414886

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Someone's started a petition about it....

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...ime=1500414886
          classic DPR - shocking lack of full stops

"The fans are in the dark and worried Tony Fernandes is great when its all good out drinking with the fans one of us well if your one of us we will stand by you but tell us whats going on."

Comment

Is it as simple as he hasn`t been allowed to spend what he wanted to??
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Love how the people on a downer totally ignore this really telling paagraph.
              glass_people.png

Comment

If he is not happy with his situation at the club he should resign.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

why are most of you sh*tting your pants and blaming IH for lack of signings?

Surely you need to be blaming TF, LF, LH, Hughes, Redknapp who p*ssed £250m instead of the guy that is trying to build a team with minimal transfer budget? I'm not denying he sounds like a complete wally in basically ALL interviews but you know what he's trying to get at.

The type of deal they are looking for now is Freeman for £500k, which was a bloody good deal and that is how we should be doing our transfer business, regardless of FFP.

The club don't owe fans anything in regards to keeping them in the loop of transfers, that would be a stupid thing to do.
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                    why are most of you sh*tting your pants and blaming IH for lack of signings?
                    Surely you need to be blaming TF, LF, LH, Hughes, Redknapp who p*ssed £250m instead of the guy that is trying to build a team with minimal transfer budget? I'm not denying he sounds like a complete wally in basically ALL interviews but you know what he's trying to get at.

The type of deal they are looking for now is Freeman for £500k, which was a bloody good deal and that is how we should be doing our transfer business, regardless of FFP.

The club don't owe fans anything in regards to keeping them in the loop of transfers, that would be a stupid thing to do.

But will he use them in their correct positions? And will he play the best players?? That is the problem.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      But will he use them in their correct positions? And will he play the best players?? That is the problem.
                      Honestly don't know why you keep on about this correct position thing? He played Hall at CDM where we all agree he excelled in that position. About 3 times he played Manning at LB for 10mins at the end of a game and that is it. No one else played "out of position".

We all know he played around with the squad at the end of the season as he thought we were safe which wasn't the smartest idea in the world, but we ended up being safe so it doesn't matter now. He played our best players when we were the form team in the championship and played (mostly) very well in the first run of 6 losses.

I'm not defending his tactics etc with my post though or player selection? Just don't know why people are slagging him off for what he predecessors caused. No wonder Rowett didn't want to come to a mid to bottom half championship club with sweet FA to spend
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

It seems people just don't like IH ? Like they never liked Ramsey or Redknapp. The challenge I think we have as a club is we are very negative and I believe that has a lot to do with the fans. I feel moaning has become part of the way at QPR. Now when I think about some of the rubbish we have had to put up with, I understand the moaning. Even during our good years we had to put up with scandal (Faurlin promotion year).

Today is different, we are not going to go bust as our owners won't allow this. We have a manager who is known for working on a budget and rightfully feels a little pissed off he gets the club when it has stopped spending and that is because TF entrusted that bellend Hughes !! We have to adjust not only financially but as fans.... and of course none of us want to see Brentford , Fulham or Reading do better than us this season but unless all the fans pull behind the playing staff(notice what I did there) we will get relegated.

I actually believe we are a top 10 side, however like most of you I believe we need 3-4 signings to cement that.

Come U R's

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                          It seems people just don't like IH ? Like they never liked Ramsey or Redknapp. The challenge I think we have as a club is we are very negative and I believe that has a lot to do with the fans. I feel moaning has become part of the way at QPR. Now when I think about some of the rubbish we have had to put up with, I understand the moaning. Even during our good years we had to put up with scandal (Faurlin promotion year).

Today is different, we are not going to go bust as our owners won't allow this. We have a manager who is known for working on a budget and rightfully feels a little pissed off he gets the club when it has stopped spending and that is because TF entrusted that bellend Hughes !! We have to adjust not only financially but as fans.... and of course none of us want to see Brentford , Fulham or Reading do better than us this season but unless all the fans pull behind the playing staff(notice what I did there) we will get relegated.

I actually believe we are a top 10 side, however like most of you I believe we need 3-4 signings to cement that.

Come U R's

Top post
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Come U R's
                            Top 10 at what exactly? As things stand we will be fighting relegation again. Teams are spending big cash and improving, we are poor at best.

All could've been different. When TF took over we had a Championship winning squad on a decent budget newly promoted to the riches of the Premier League with £100m odd in our back pocket. Now look at us.

Fernandes has a lot to answer for.

Comment

Come U R's
                              Very well said, even though I'm not so sure about the top-10 side..

Comment

Hope that bomb hasn't damaged my paid for seat

Comment

Working...
                                X