So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Jimmy we've not even started the season yet mate, come on id of thought atleast you would still have abit of confidence instead of giving up before we've even began! Its about getting in the trenches together not giving up with white flags before we've started!
    Nothing to give up mate.

I've been round long enough and think I know enough about the game to see it's going to be v v v similar to the last season.

Maybe I'm wrong but in all honesty I don't think so. Let's come back to this comment at Xmas.

I hope and pray we do well but for me all the signs lead to a poor season.

Comment

• Ok mate fair enough
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Ok mate fair enough
        As I say Pinks hand on heart I'd love nothing more than a great season but I just can't see it.

Either way I'll be there against the fake hoops giving it my all for the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          As I say Pinks hand on heart I'd love nothing more than a great season but I just can't see it.

Yeah nice1 jimmy, we never know if ollie can galvanise our group we could surprise a few, we need that the worlds against us mentality to bring the best out of us! But also need our fans backing them instead of digging at a comment here or there from ollie!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I tend to agree Jimmy. Like you though, I'd love to be wrong.

Comment

• We'll soon enough know chaps!

Comment

• How can a bomb go off, but you can still have it in your hands??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  How can a bomb go off, but you can still have it in your hands??
                  Anything can happen in Ollie's imagination mate. He even believes he can get us promoted apparently!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I never said he didn't do a good job in his first stint. He certainly did do a good for 2 of his seasons with us. What I said is that he is not a good manager. They are 2 different things.

The guy is a 1 trick pony. Either his players buy into all the whacky nonsense and will run through brick walls for him or they won't, and he flops. You can see it the whole way through his career.

Unfortunately, football has moved on and out expectations (rightly or wrongly) are set higher these days.
                    Excellent post

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      Excellent post
                      Pinkie didn't think so!

Comment

• Some on here can't or won't see the situation we are in, apparently Sylla and others have had enough and looking to leave so will be a interesting next few weeks. Pointless discussing Holloway with some as they are either related or obsessed, but reality is he won't be here beyond November.

Actually feel at bit sorry for him as clearly not the right appointment and was only made to appease the fans and for the majority even that isn't working anymore as people see through his jokes and ranting!

Comment

Some on here can't or won't see the situation we are in, apparently Sylla and others have had enough and looking to leave so will be a interesting next few weeks. Pointless discussing Holloway with some as they are either related or obsessed, but reality is he won't be here beyond November.

Actually feel at bit sorry for him as clearly not the right appointment and was only made to appease the fans and for the majority even that isn't working anymore as people see through his jokes and ranting!
                          Where you heard that mate?

Wouldn't surprise me at all to be fair. Personally I think Sylla should be about the first name on the team sheet.

Comment

Some on here can't or won't see the situation we are in, apparently Sylla and others have had enough and looking to leave so will be a interesting next few weeks. Pointless discussing Holloway with some as they are either related or obsessed, but reality is he won't be here beyond November.

Haha christ, we've got a new ITK King now...
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Spot on!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Okay I'm going to try and make this clear as possible

No one of any decent caliber wanted the job. Why would they?

A chairman who is incredibly naive (but improving) and due to others has wasted £250m.
                                A Director of Finance who is a novice (but improving).
                                Lee Hoos cutting costs all over the place making budget for pretty much everything minimal (but this is how a club like us should be run)
                                Many failed managers
                                A playing squad that was extremely low on confidence, lacking creativity
                                A fan base with this false sense of entitlement that we should be Premier League and spending millions and millions on players STILL even after everything we've been through in the last few years

Here we are, mid table after a few energized performances and the squad were clearly not fit enough to maintain that level. Bore draws, fans booing, manager trying to give our players a few days off so he can go and get money for making a speech.

In comes Mr Holloway, a man who rebuilt this club from the brink of not existing. A man who has a cushy job at Sky. Why on Earth would he want to come to QPR and risk his good status with the fans? Why would ANY manager come here with minimal transfer budget against teams like Villa and Newcastle spending mega money?

Because he loves the club, as much as you or I.
                                If you thought you could do some good for the club, would you not do it?
                                I'm not denying I find his interviews incredibly irritating, and I'm not saying I've forgotten him being too complacent at the end of the season. Nor have i forgot the fantastic run before that, or how no one was complaining about "hoof ball" when we were winning.

If you’re calling yourself a supporter, start supporting. We’ve had enough negativity at the club to last a lifetime.
                                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X