No announcement yet.

So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fck has that clueless clown holloway come out with such a statement? If the club is up the shitter as much as we believe,why weaken the value of our players,saying that we are desperate to sell?? Other teams are going to jump right in knowing the club is desperate for funds to try and strengthen other areas.
    Holloway maybe frustrated in what he is dealing with...but he must of known fully well before he took on the job. Wish he would keep his inane ramblings to himself,or better still, go back to sky punditry!!

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Why the fck has that clueless clown holloway come out with such a statement? If the club is up the shitter as much as we believe,why weaken the value of our players,saying that we are desperate to sell?? Other teams are going to jump right in knowing the club is desperate for funds to try and strengthen other areas.
      Holloway maybe frustrated in what he is dealing with...but he must of known fully well before he took on the job. Wish he would keep his inane ramblings to himself,or better still, go back to sky punditry!!
      What do you say when repeatedly asked what business are we doing; why haven't we signed anyone; when can we expect the next signing; how will we do this season if the squad stays the same or gets weakened; what system best suits us.

The pressure builds and he slipped up and I don't blame him. He's doing all the PR on his own with no direction from the board.

If they do come out and say we're fu_cked by FFP, how many season tickets will be sold? Avarice rules.

Look at his interviews on the club website and you can see he's going through the motions, spouting platitudes and being cagey.

He knows that he is a dead man walking.
      Last edited by acricketer; 20-07-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Hall won't improve playing alongside nedum who should definitely be moved on
        Your right because he relies on nedums pace to cover for his errors hence nickname hesitant hall. Hall would be found out without Ned wiping his bum fact and I'm a fan of hall but he had serious learning still to take place

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          What do you say when repeatedly asked what business are we doing; why haven't we signed anyone; when can we expect the next signing; how will we do this season if the squad stays the same or gets weakened; what system best suits us.

The pressure builds and he slipped up and I don't blame him. He's doing all the PR on his own with no direction from the board.

If they do come out and say we're fu_cked by FFP, how many season tickets will be sold? Avarice rules.

Look at his interviews on the club website and you can see he's going through the motions, spouting platitudes and being cagey.

He knows that he is a dead man walking.

If that is true, I don't think it is not is he close to sack, then f uck off if you feel that Ollie and give next man a window to play with

Comment

• Not quite getting the gist of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Your right because he relies on nedums pace to cover for his errors hence nickname hesitant hall. Hall would be found out without Ned wiping his bum fact and I'm a fan of hall but he had serious learning still to take place
              Yeah let's just play Usain bolt as centre half and be done with it.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Yeah let's just play Usain bolt as centre half and be done with it.
                Is he available? I'd give him a run out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Is he available? I'd give him a run out!

Would have to conquer the Hill of Hell before can be considered for squad

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    You're just a one man Nedum fan club, aren't you.
                    Ha ha.

Weare, youve got one bullet. Who gets it, Ned or Cousins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Ha ha.

Weare, youve got one bullet. Who gets it, Ned or Cousins?
                      Those 2 wouldn't even make the top 10 of people employed at our club for me!

Comment

• As some have said think he's just getting his excuses in early

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          Why the fck has that clueless clown holloway come out with such a statement? If the club is up the shitter as much as we believe,why weaken the value of our players,saying that we are desperate to sell?? Other teams are going to jump right in knowing the club is desperate for funds to try and strengthen other areas.

Haha goto laugh really, the bombs gone off but on here with some
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Or he's trying to manage fans expectations...seen as most QPR fans now think we should automatically be challenging for play offs with no transfer budget...
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                              Or he's trying to manage fans expectations...seen as most QPR fans now think we should automatically be challenging for play offs with no transfer budget...
                              Don't smoke drugs mate, it's doing you no favours.

95% of this board is about how poor we are and what a crap season it'll be but hey ho you have your little rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                Don't smoke drugs mate, it's doing you no favours.

95% of this board is about how poor we are and what a crap season it'll be but hey ho you have your little rant.
                                Jimmy we've not even started the season yet mate, come on id of thought atleast you would still have abit of confidence instead of giving up before we've even began! Its about getting in the trenches together not giving up with white flags before we've started!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X