So the bombs gone off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    You should be able to moan on a message board though mate it's free speech and opinion. You can't stop people from moaning if they want to.

If you don't like it and it annoys you that much then just ignore the people that do and concentrate on the people who post positively.
    Yeah I know was probably a bit harsh that! Just people moan at me (and others) for trying to be positive. You should never be moaned at for trying to be positive...
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Just ignore them mate, half the time they're fishing for a bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Yeah I know was probably a bit harsh that! Just people moan at me (and others) for trying to be positive. You should never be moaned at for trying to be positive...
        saying that the squad is poor, the manager does not have a clue, and a relegation battle is almost inevitable, could be seen as being realistic and not moaning.

Comment

Just ignore them mate, half the time they're fishing for a bite.
          haha nah it's all good.

Just really want Holloway to prove people wrong. Not saying he will, but i want him to! I'm sure some people do want him to prove them wrong, but others just want him to fail for the sake of it

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Some on here can't or won't see the situation we are in, apparently Sylla and others have had enough and looking to leave so will be a interesting next few weeks. Pointless discussing Holloway with some as they are either related or obsessed, but reality is he won't be here beyond November.

Actually feel at bit sorry for him as clearly not the right appointment and was only made to appease the fans and for the majority even that isn't working anymore as people see through his jokes and ranting!

And who says some cant see the situation we`re in ricky?! so what would you really like, ollie to hand in the towell and have a defeatist attitude like most of you?! yes that would do us the world of good lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              QPR boss clarifies ‘bomb’ remark
              Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...es-bomb-remark
              So obvious that was all it was ever about. It's a typical Ollie remark.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                saying that the squad is poor, the manager does not have a clue, and a relegation battle is almost inevitable, could be seen as being realistic and not moaning.
                I'm not saying it's not realistic! Not once said that! I've said many times IH interviews annoy the hell out of me.

Just find it difficult to accept that QPR supporters and the players and the managers used to face relegation scraps together, always supporting, no matter what.

Now it's all changed and we just want rid of a manager after a few months or a player has a couple of poor games and we make him a scapegoat automatically. George Kulcsar never got the treatment Ned has lol

Anyway, I'm off, enjoy your weekends and watch Polter bang in a hattrick!

Comment

You should be able to moan on a message board though mate it's free speech and opinion. You can't stop people from moaning if they want to.

If you don't like it and it annoys you that much then just ignore the people that do and concentrate on the people who post positively.
                  The lack of consistency is what annoys people. I think a lot of people on here suffer from memory loss or senility.

Comment

Okay I'm going to try and make this clear as possible

No one of any decent caliber wanted the job. Why would they?

A chairman who is incredibly naive (but improving) and due to others has wasted £250m.
                    A Director of Finance who is a novice (but improving).
                    Lee Hoos cutting costs all over the place making budget for pretty much everything minimal (but this is how a club like us should be run)
                    Many failed managers
                    A playing squad that was extremely low on confidence, lacking creativity
                    A fan base with this false sense of entitlement that we should be Premier League and spending millions and millions on players STILL even after everything we've been through in the last few years

Here we are, mid table after a few energized performances and the squad were clearly not fit enough to maintain that level. Bore draws, fans booing, manager trying to give our players a few days off so he can go and get money for making a speech.

In comes Mr Holloway, a man who rebuilt this club from the brink of not existing. A man who has a cushy job at Sky. Why on Earth would he want to come to QPR and risk his good status with the fans? Why would ANY manager come here with minimal transfer budget against teams like Villa and Newcastle spending mega money?

Because he loves the club, as much as you or I.
                    If you thought you could do some good for the club, would you not do it?
                    I'm not denying I find his interviews incredibly irritating, and I'm not saying I've forgotten him being too complacent at the end of the season. Nor have i forgot the fantastic run before that, or how no one was complaining about "hoof ball" when we were winning.

If you’re calling yourself a supporter, start supporting. We’ve had enough negativity at the club to last a lifetime.
                    Top post!

Comment

Anyway, I'm off, enjoy your weekends and watch Polter bang in a hattrick!
                      He probably will too...bet he refuses to celebrate.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                        wait and see re Sylla might not be last either!
                        You see if theres any truth in that fair enough, but from whats been seen of the squad they look quite happy to me, but what youre postings destabilising the club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          So obvious that was all it was ever about. It's a typical Ollie remark.
                          Agreed brian, so many over the toppers on here its unreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            The lack of consistency is what annoys people. I think a lot of people on here suffer from memory loss or senility.
                            Probably, it's a forum though it should be expected. You get lots of different types of people - some oddballs and then some decent people.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              He does come out with a load of bovine excrement sometimes. Just tell us in plain English instead of creating more speculation. Knowing him it's nothing to do with FFP but the new austerity which everyone knows about.
                              As I said and he had no reason to say anything.

Comment

I think we have no other option to get on with where we are and Ollie now.

I would of preferred a younger kind of manager from the lower league's, someone who is the next Rowett or something and I'd be interested to know the reasons why we didn't take another punt on a JFH type from League 1 or 2. Any other manager is as much of a risk as Ollie coming back trying to recreate the past.

We are where we are though and we have to accept it.
                                Exactly right, and the way to do that is by getting behind the lads on match days. We need to get the atmosphere back at LR because it was #### poor last season. And I don't buy the whole "players have to excite us to get us singing" bowlarks. You support whether we're playing well or not imo.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2