Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni off ?

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/tran...possible-move/

So what we're doing is selling our better players and using that money to buy two players not so good?

That's really going to help us avoid the drop and make the top six.

Comment

I wouldn't be against him going as long as the fee is more than what we paid.

Hasn't done enough to be classed as one of our better players, IMO.

Could stick the money towards a winger more suited to the league.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        So what we're doing is selling our better players and using that money to buy two players not so good?

That's really going to help us avoid the drop and make the top six.
        Evidence they won't be as good please buddie ?

Comment

I would sad to see him go as i think he should be a regular for us next season played up front instead of Washington. A far better player.

It maybe a case of him wanting to go back home rather than him not being part of the plans - if thats the case then you can't stand in his way.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            I would sad to see him go as i think he should be a regular for us next season played up front instead of Washington. A far better player.

It maybe a case of him wanting to go back home rather than him not being part of the plans - if thats the case then you can't stand in his way.
            I agree about him being in the team.
            He should not be as a winger where he was used last season but up front, perhaps in a 4 2 3 1 formation.

Comment

Working...
            X