Clarke Carlisle interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke Carlisle interview

Did anyone catch his interview on TS last night??? Was very interesting and plenty on QPR from him signing, injury, playoffs, promotion and his exit was well over an hour

Did not sound like the club or Gerry covered themselves in glory when he suffered injury against Fulham and he actually tried to take his life whilst at the club but it was hushed up

As said really good listen and would recommend fans to have a listen

Mixed feelings about CC.

Naturally sympathetic to his demons and hope he's healthy now but the brat in me will never forgive him for the yarn he spun us before walking out.

Gave us total BS.

Decent player though and as I say I wish him full health.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Mixed feelings about CC.

Naturally sympathetic to his demons and hope he's healthy now but the brat in me will never forgive him for the yarn he spun us before walking out.

Gave us total BS.

Decent player though and as I say I wish him full health.
      He explained that in interview and how he ended back in the south mate

Comment

Club treated him really well westie with what I can remember during his alcohol problems. Great player for us but some intelligent guys over think things and having severe mental problems. He said he wanted to move back up north closer to family and ended up at Watford so I feel for our club not the player on this occasion mate
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Did anyone catch his interview on TS last night??? Was very interesting and plenty on QPR from him signing, injury, playoffs, promotion and his exit was well over an hour

Did not sound like the club or Gerry covered themselves in glory when he suffered injury against Fulham and he actually tried to take his life whilst at the club but it was hushed up

As said really good listen and would recommend fans to have a listen
          Link? What time was it on?

Comment

Working...
          X