Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    "Our fans want some new faces and our group want some new faces so I’m going to try and work on that."

Its nearly end of July FFS
    Abd here lies the problem. They should not care one jot if the fans want new faces it should be driven by what we actually need not external voices and views

Whilst the club continues to keep trying to appease fans we will not progress.

If I was them I would be saying f uck the fans we will do what's right and what we can afford. Said it before and some never liked hearing it the fans are part of the problem with our demise

Comment

I'm guessing we're in a situation where those in control of the budget want to see players moved on before bringing new ones in due to the size of the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I just have one question.......

Where is the 10 mil of parachute money?

Can see him selling Smithies and sylla.
        We will be bang in trouble if those two go.
        They used it to cut the debt down to 240 million. Its a debt and it has to be paid off somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Abd here lies the problem. They should not care one jot if the fans want new faces it should be driven by what we actually need not external voices and views

If I was them I would be saying f uck the fans we will do what's right and what we can afford. Said it before and some never liked hearing it the fans are part of the problem with our demise

Lol then next minute we`ve got hardly anyone watching lets get westy on the board
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Lol then next minute we`ve got hardly anyone watching lets get westy on the board
            Pinks at the moment we don't have a chairman or leader we have a people pleaser and it's not worked
            Last edited by West Acton; 16-07-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Pinks at the moment we don't have a chairman or leader we have a people pleaser and it's not worked
              Spot on and our fans are amongst the most deluded anywhere, examples by the fact players other teams actually want are rubbish according to some, yet a manager nobody wants is brilliant. It's comedy genius if it wasn't our club!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                They used it to cut the debt down to 240 million. Its a debt and it has to be paid off somehow.
                But I thought Fernandes paid all the debt off with his own money?
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The only player I wouldn't sell is Smithies but he is the only one with any value.

I heard £6m for Luango? No way. Standard championship player £2-3m tops I reckon.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

good post westy.

we've gone through crap and its easy to get frustrated, all we can do is get behind the team. nothings gunna change but if it goes right, we'll really improve

Comment

We will get people in. It's refreshing to not have everything leaked!
                      I will say though 6 mil for Mass? Not a bat in hells chance we get that for him. No way.

Comment

I was just joking wih you westy about you saying f**k the fans
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          Joke club. Oh and don't forget to buy your st ��
                          Joke post, and don't worry, I remembered.

Comment

6 million for Luongo? If olly gets that for him he should get an MBE. Be happy with£600-1 mill for him. The only player worth 5-6 mill is Smithies imo. Freeman pavel manning in the 2-3 mill mark imo smith and Washington sound and play like a law firm and I've no idea what you'd be able to get for them. Realistically we do have a few very average champs players and I think the three centre half set up from last season will kill us. I think Hall can play but is shocking defending corners and the other two are not too inspiring for me. It looks to be much of the same as last season unless we strike it lucky in the loans market.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              But I thought Fernandes paid all the debt off with his own money?
                              So did I but was told different on here by hits etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                                6 million for Luongo? If olly gets that for him he should get an MBE. Be happy with£600-1 mill for him. The only player worth 5-6 mill is Smithies imo. Freeman pavel manning in the 2-3 mill mark imo smith and Washington sound and play like a law firm and I've no idea what you'd be able to get for them. Realistically we do have a few very average champs players and I think the three centre half set up from last season will kill us. I think Hall can play but is shocking defending corners and the other two are not too inspiring for me. It looks to be much of the same as last season unless we strike it lucky in the loans market.
                                Think Luongo could get around 3 mil. Wszolek must be worth a few quid? Sylla value gone up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X