Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling

According to Holloway, cashing in on a few to bring in 3 or 4 by end of summer, translates to smithies and at least one other offski and some uninspiring loans on deadline day, this might come across as negative but it's how it looks to me.
    I'm still looking forward to new season though! As they say, it's the hope that kills you.

If we sell Smithies we have to improve our defence with at least 3 additions.

Luongo and Sylla will probably be sold aswell, I think. Bidwell also.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Uninspiring like Freeman maybe ?? If he gets the money that sales might bring in it could lead to a stronger all round squad , let's face we are a dross side with a great keeper at this level and one or two nearly players

Comment

As long as he doesnt sell any of our better players, ill be well peeved if he gets rid of cilla as said before, but we need to start keeping our better young promising players! heard we`ve got the youngest squad in the championship aswell, another thing we`ve gone the opposite too anyway why are the owners being so tight, they dont hardly spend anything on players now as it is, once again there now acting totally the opposite, if we only have to sell our better players to bring any transfer money we`re taking a big risk once again, shirley they have to spend sometimes, otherwise let someone else come in to spend some money! not that i want them gone as think there good owners, just been mislead like we are to spend nothing now!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Joke club. Oh and don't forget to buy your st ��

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Uninspiring like Freeman maybe ?? If he gets the money that sales might bring in it could lead to a stronger all round squad , let's face we are a dross side with a great keeper at this level and one or two nearly players
            if we had to sell smithies/luongo or both it could turn out to be a good thing for us. we have 3 good keepers at the club and a tonne of midfielders too. we'd get at least 10m between them and 10m would go a long way in our squad.
            we could easily sign the likes of yiadom, hanley, josh morris and daryl murphy for that for exaple (players we've been linked with).

Comment

Selling Luongo would strengthen the team.

Comment

I like Luongo but all the travelling for international football isnt ideal at our level. Anything over £6m and you'd have to consider that.

Smithies - Nothing less than £8m to even consider letting him go.

Not much else in our squad that would fetch more than they're worth at this current time.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  According to Holloway, cashing in on a few to bring in 3 or 4 by end of summer, translates to smithies and at least one other offski and some uninspiring loans on deadline day, this might come across as negative but it's how it looks to me.
                  I'm still looking forward to new season though! As they say, it's the hope that kills you.
                  I just have one question.......

Where is the 10 mil of parachute money?

Can see him selling Smithies and sylla.
                  We will be bang in trouble if those two go.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

"Our fans want some new faces and our group want some new faces so I’m going to try and work on that."

Its nearly end of July FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      I just have one question.......

Where is the 10 mil of parachute money?

Yes exactly - where has it gone

Comment

20 days to the KO of our season with tough opening set of fixtures

Comment

I don't think I have been this pessimistic ever before the start of a season ... everything feels doom and gloom ... and for me IH is just firing the problem

We are going back to a buckets at the turnstiles club ... and yes that is my opinion ..

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                            I don't think I have been this pessimistic ever before the start of a season ... everything feels doom and gloom ... and for me IH is just firing the problem

We are going back to a buckets at the turnstiles club ... and yes that is my opinion ..
                            A quick solution to that - stop reading this forum.
                            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Selling Luongo would strengthen the team.
                              Yeah I think so ! Not consistent enough for me looks very good in bursts but m/fielders have to want and be able to take control of the battle

Comment

Working...
                              X