Injuries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries!

3 weeks to go and 3 of our probable starters against Reading were injured and left out yesterday. Especially Hall who rate him or not, Ollie seems to want to build all his tactics around him playing in front of the defence. Let's hope injuries are not serious but sick notes springs to mind with Cousins and Hall.

The problem with cousins is that he is not an athlete in any shape or form. He is like the chubby kid in the playground that always gets picked last. I am not bothered by him as he isnt a good footballer either. I'll try to give him a bit longer but he is painful to watch at times
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Cousins is one of the most athletic players in the squad. Ability wise he has been poor and rightly should be under the microscope but his athleticism for me is plain as day. I have never ever looked at him and thought he's carrying timber

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        The problem with cousins is that he is not an athlete in any shape or form. He is like the chubby kid in the playground that always gets picked last. I am not bothered by him as he isnt a good footballer either. I'll try to give him a bit longer but he is painful to watch at times

Comment

Chubby kid from school? You chat so much bowlarks it's unreal entertaining, but unreal lol.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think they were just knocks, nothing serious. Olly said he did not want to risk them in pre season.

Comment

cousins is a good athlete , his main problem is his first touch lets him down causing him to struggle to regain the ball .

Comment

Jheez mate, how could you get that so objectively wrong...
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  cousins is a good athlete , his main problem is his first touch lets him down causing him to struggle to regain the ball .
                  Thing is though, because he's been injured and hasn't had a decent run in the team, there's no way to know how far he can improve.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2