• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Game is 120 mins apparently so could end up being a very high scoring game
    Only about 5 minutes left.

Comment

Ended 4-2 to the R's. The two Poles are very good and we have some very good youngsters as well.

Comment

A good work out I'd say
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

who is this Charlie Owens? seems to have appeared under the radar
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ex Spurs youngster of course. Did you really have to ask.

Comment

Three takeaways. The 120 minute, four period format is awesome; should do it for every preseason match. Think Matt Smith becoming more Polter like. No touch, too many wasted opps in front of goal. Finally, believe we need to recruit a right back that's got big upside; Perch no longer a match for speedy forwards, Furlong still not where he needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Ended 4-2 to the R's. The two Poles are very good and we have some very good youngsters as well.
                I'd assumed Boysiuk would be on his way. Did he look good today then? Certainly need a player of his ilk in and around the match day squad!

Comment

How good was Eze?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I'd assumed Boysiuk would be on his way. Did he look good today then? Certainly need a player of his ilk in and around the match day squad!
                    He looked the dogs mate , really good game and i wouldnt let him go!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      How good was Eze?
                      The kid looked really good , he has something we aint got a lot of i.e skill on the ball, early days but i can see him going all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        How good was Eze?
                        eze looked like a big threat, proper goal scorer type player. he looked composed and very comfortable on the ball and was quick to react when he needed too, he took a few shots on goal and hit the target most of the time and even scored. good player today and looked like a right prospect

Comment

Where was shodipo or did he play in the first half?
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ok. Thanks, Corbray and Connell10. Good news!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              who is this Charlie Owens? seems to have appeared under the radar
                              I went to the game this lad looks a player good on the ball moves it quickly i know he's in the development squad but i can see him pushing manning for a 1st team spot. other notable mentions were scowan looks like a fighter in the middle of the pitch, philipps young lad centre back over from the states quick strong in the air could be a decent signing. to be fair to the 2nd starting 11 they moved the ball well only wzolek,furlong sylla and brief borysiuk outings n the 2nd starting 11 and they looked sharper mainly wzolek he was to good for posh. smith wasted couple decent chances in 1st game of 60 mins yen looked sharper than I've seen him mackie had a belter ruled out for handball but looked his old self. Yep you can bang on its pre season but we looked sharp more aggressive off the ball and mainly organised. 4231 formation both 11 missed out Eze he looked nice on the ball.

illl be 1st to admit i think we lack a bit of depth off the bench but the lad owens does look like he's got it and may not be the doom and gloom some think is coming this season,

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Where was shodipo or did he play in the first half?
                                injured mate, he got the injury when he was on loan at port vale , i think he is still a part of our future!

Comment

Working...
                                X