No announcement yet.

Paid for the qpr pre season match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought we played well in parts during both halfs, started off slow in the second half of the game but played some of our best stuff of the day. sylla played his socks off and looked like a completely different player than last season, he worked harder than he normally does and made some good moves on and off the ball, if he puts in the same effort next season then he'll be proper quality. our youngsters played a solid game too, grego-cox is probably the closest to the first team from the youngsters we played and looked a completely different player on the left wing. aside from the penalty, darnell also looked a threat and made some good runs too. lots of positives to take from the game. the main thing is our defence obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Hold up, weren't you one of the ones clamouring about us losing to Reading? I agree, friendly results mean sweet FA, but it's a little hypocritical to moan about a friendly loss and then say it doesn't matter if we win one.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Good workout by all accounts. Good to see a few of the younger players like eze and owens do well.
        Yeah we definitely should have more of these two hour games for two teams gives us good look at fringe players should be able to see we don't need the dross we've signed in previous seasons , I'd just like the two sides mixed more

Comment

Working...
        X