Tony & Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Don't say it to loudly mate the #HappyClapper #FanBoy Croydon won't be amused.

Head. In. Sand. Syndrome.
    Perhaps you should look at some of my recent posts Jimmy. Several have said I am apprehensive about the coming season. It is possible to disagree with another posters view without being a fanboy/happy clapper...... etc you know.

Much easier to dismiss like that though I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Don't be silly no apology required mate.

TF has been a disaster no one can defend otherwise but something in back of my head says if he could just toughen up and run us as a business we're on to a good thing as he's genuine, committed and enthusiastic that's what any club would want from its owners but he seems unable to make sensible decisions which he clearly can as proven by air Asia

Air Asia is low budget airline taking on and beating the big boys on a budget well below what others have. That description was us and should be us now that's QPR. But he's come in Forgot all principles which made his company a success and instead tried to run us like we're a big boy when we're not

That's why I'm not against this back to basics approach we certainly need to invest some money still but think we have proven last few years when it comes to money it's not the answer.
      spot on mate!

Comment

One of your dafter comments.

Don't think you get it if that's your view. Not going to explain either. If you can't work it out by now you've got no chance.
        That does sound patronising Jimmy. People are entitled to a different view without being looked down on.
        Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 18-07-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Don't say it to loudly mate the #HappyClapper #FanBoy Croydon won't be amused.

Head. In. Sand. Syndrome.
          Jimmy don't get personal and you might just end up with egg on your face. Let's wait and see but we definitely need to add to the current squad
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Don't be silly no apology required mate.

TF has been a disaster no one can defend otherwise but something in back of my head says if he could just toughen up and run us as a business we're on to a good thing as he's genuine, committed and enthusiastic that's what any club would want from its owners but he seems unable to make sensible decisions which he clearly can as proven by air Asia

Air Asia is low budget airline taking on and beating the big boys on a budget well below what others have. That description was us and should be us now that's QPR. But he's come in Forgot all principles which made his company a success and instead tried to run us like we're a big boy when we're not

That's why I'm not against this back to basics approach we certainly need to invest some money still but think we have proven last few years when it comes to money it's not the answer.

Comment

Working...
            X