• Show
Clear All

• Tony & Amit

We need some investment or we are going to be relegation candidates

I understand that we cannot throw money away anymore

However being in League 1 wont help us either will it

Quote Elton John. it's a sad sad situation

From Brazillian goalkeepers to League 1 players

The championship will be really hard this year and I think we're farked at present wish I didn't

Not looking forward to the season at all at present

Amit lowering his stake at every opportunity.

I expect no further input / income from him or his family.

Uncle Bungle been cleaned out. Ruben main man for £.

Grim times ahead.

Quarter of a billion spunked to become worse. That takes some doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Amit lowering his stake at every opportunity.

I expect no further input / income from him or his family.

Uncle Bungle been cleaned out. Ruben main man for £.

Grim times ahead.

Quarter of a billion spunked to become worse. That takes some doing!
      Almost impossible to believe mate!

Comment

The club needs investment maybe it's time to sell up to new investors because QPR is a great club

We cannot just tread water when all around us are trying to be ambitious

Seriously concerned about this season anyone who isn't is being naive I have always been a Tony fan but.....

Comment

Please also remember that we received over 200 million in Tv rights being in the Prem twice ffs

Comment

I wish every single day that they just walk away. Its not what i want but it looks like the fans want it when there are so many threads like this. Im a great beleiver in deomcracy and believe in giving the people what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I wish every single day that they just walk away. Its not what i want but it looks like the fans want it when there are so many threads like this. Im a great beleiver in deomcracy and believe in giving the people what they want.
              Not sure the majority of fans want this.

Comment

I think if we had an owner who didn't have the funds we've pi$$ed away and ran us within our means we'd all be much happier and realistic about where we are.

We've had billionaires owning us and it's raised all our expectations and gobsmacked us with the ineptitude.

I hope this time next year we could have millionaires!

Comment

Its a vicious circle.
                  Its only their money thats made everyone believe and expect us to be premiership regulars.
                  We are a tiny club, bar a few seasons in the sun we always have been.
                  Peoples expectations seem to class as a Spurs type club, but that's not true and never has been.
                  The owner really tried everything to make us premiership side, but Uncle picked the wrong managers, the wrong players and even the wrong teams.
                  Add to that we are in 250 million pounds worth of debt and could go into liquidation any day if fpp hits us hard.
                  So if people want him to go, then i hope he does.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-07-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Do not get me wrong no one would be happier than me if Uncle Bungle
                    Pulled it off but it's not happing is it and the club and supporters are bigger than anyone
                    When we came out the Prem I said I would be happy to be like a Norwich or. Derby or similar club
                    I did not Invisage being a Burton or Wigan I afraid sorry if I'm disappointed
                    But its a bit of a shock from where we where is it not.
                    Everone just seems happy to accept this shite situation on her ...sorry but it's true
                    I'm not happy about it ..I've waited all my life for rangers to be successful and we've blown it

Comment

Arent we even better than Norwich and Derby in the last ten years?

Comment

TFs heart is in the right place but it's as if he's jinxed because everything he's tried to do has failed and we are a laughing stock but then if he gave up who on earth would buy us and plough loads of dough into us?

Comment

The guy can't win. People wanted him change philosophy from spend spend spend and run club within its means. He does that now he don't care and needs to put his hand in his pocket

He will never win damned if you do damned if you don't

Comment

Wests on this occasion I do not agree with you that to go from buying Brazilians to league 1 dross is crap
                            Their is a middle ground to be had like Norwich Derby even Brentford
                            I never would have thought that Brentford would be higher in the league than Rangers
                            It's total ballarks mate that's what it is they are some of the best business people in the world
                            But they have made a complete mess of the company QPR F C .
                            I don't need Prem football but a top 8 club. Champs is that too much to ask
                            Lower than Brenford is not where Rangers should be end of story

Comment

Agree Gens they have made total mess and there trying to address it. I would love us to be spending more, not like we were, but enough to bring in two decent calibre players. But it is what it is we had four five years of feast expect similar period of famine until we're back on the even keel

Can't spend what we don't have or we can but that ends up with us going back into debt.

Comment

Working...
                              X