We are 100% going up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Well bumping this thread aint gonna make a difference. That other thread actually has a good and civilised debate going on it. So stop trolling!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      100 % not going down,I wouldn't agree with that,that's being unbelievably optomistic. I don't think we will be relegated either but wouldn't bet my life on it,I still firmly believe we will be in the relegation mix (bottom 10teams) but would be 75% confident we won't go down,100 % certain we won't go up
      I am 100% confident that we will finish somewhere between number 1 and 24. Around 33% confident on top 8. Though I would say a middle 8 finish is around 33%, and I wouldn´t bet against 33% on a bottom 8 finish. But, hey, thats just me...
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        100 % not going down,I wouldn't agree with that,that's being unbelievably optomistic. I don't think we will be relegated either but wouldn't bet my life on it,I still firmly believe we will be in the relegation mix (bottom 10teams) but would be 75% confident we won't go down,100 % certain we won't go up
        What is it that you've seen so far this season to make you worried mate?

Look like a good side to me. A few key players short of being good enough to get out of this league, but surely better than a relegation fight!

Comment

Did JFH do the same thing with the pressing game, and after a few matches, the same thing happened, albeit with an older team, players were drained and it was dropped?

Comment

Working...
          X