Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    New right back more important.
    I think Furlong is alright especially if we start attacking more. Robinson will be like a new signing if he stays fit so potentially we'll be fine there but Bidwell just has no pace and doesn't inspire any confidence in me
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      if we can keep ariel here and get shodipo back and not on loan thatll be like two new signings
      Spot on. Could add Cousins (there is a player there somewhere) and Hall coming back after injuries plus getting Eze and Hamalainen more involved in the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Spot on. Could add Cousins (there is a player there somewhere) and Hall coming back after injuries plus getting Eze and Hamalainen more involved in the first team.
        Yesss! Come on ...small seeds of Optimism! lets do it

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          True mush plus hopefully yeni staying here as we didnt see an awful lot of him aswell last season!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Yesss! Come on ...small seeds of Optimism! lets do it
            We might stay up after all

Comment

It all depends on Olli.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Bumping in the interest of balance. I'm sick of seeing that 100% going down thread title!

Comment

The Macca of the happy clappers!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Bumping in the interest of balance. I'm sick of seeing that 100% going down thread title!
                    The truth is that we are 100% neither going up or going down.

I reckon we are a bang average Championship side, but to be fair, I'll take that! At least there is a good feeling about the club again, probably for the first time since the early days of the Fernandes era!

Comment

Of course I know we're not bloody well going up! I'm just sick of seeing that other post title, that's all!

Comment

Few birds I have known 100% go down

Comment

My favourite type.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Of course I know we're not bloody well going up! I'm just sick of seeing that other post title, that's all!
                            Well bumping this thread aint gonna make a difference. That other thread actually has a good and civilised debate going on it. So stop trolling!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              The Macca of the happy clappers!
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                The truth is that we are 100% neither going up or going down.

I reckon we are a bang average Championship side, but to be fair, I'll take that! At least there is a good feeling about the club again, probably for the first time since the early days of the Fernandes era!
                                100 % not going down,I wouldn't agree with that,that's being unbelievably optomistic. I don't think we will be relegated either but wouldn't bet my life on it,I still firmly believe we will be in the relegation mix (bottom 10teams) but would be 75% confident we won't go down,100 % certain we won't go up

Comment

Working...
                                X