Posh preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posh preview

Olly says they are looking to bring in 3-4 players before the beginning of the season
    Read more at https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ough-friendly/

With Hall and Lynch missing tomorrow,the defence is going to be weak with players playing out of their usual position. Goes to show that we badly need reinforcrments in that department.

Comment

He caught himself out talking b ollocks again. Last week he made players play 90mins saying their ahead of schedule today he says can't push them to hard. This is why I get vexed with him he just talks total s hite makes it up as he goes along

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        He caught himself out talking b ollocks again. Last week he made players play 90mins saying their ahead of schedule today he says can't push them to hard. This is why I get vexed with him he just talks total s hite makes it up as he goes along
        Sorry but look in the mirror. He was talking about Pawel and Aeriel (SP) who have only just returned - they didn't play last week, haven't featured in pre-season to date and they are the ones that can't be pushed too hard. So, Westy, who is talking b oll ox. And that is why some of us get vexed with others on here - because it really is taking things out of context just for a rant
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

So he's not said at start he is resting players

Comment

The most important thing is that we are looking at new players, imo.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

That was reassuring Shania that will still in the market. Two or three championship battle ready players would make world of difference

Comment

"Looking to" is not "getting". It's when you ask someone for a favour and they say "I'll try" and we all know how that turns out.

Comment

"Peterborough will provide a strong test" Let's face it. Anyone would.

Comment

If the s hitty FA had the transfer window close on 30th July rather than the 31st August clubs would get their squads ready before the season started, not a month in. Numb n uts a ssholes.

Comment

I heard we didn't bother with the coach and the squad ran to Peterborough. #toughest pre-season ever ; #hillofhell ; #running is more important than talent

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I heard we didn't bother with the coach and the squad ran to Peterborough. #toughest pre-season ever ; #hillofhell ; #running is more important than talent
                        That's excellent

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Hahahaha brilliant mate 😂
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If we lose all 4 quarters the squad should certainly have to walk back, a 2 hour stint v Peterborough should produce at a few goals for us hopefully

Comment

Would have thought Chair would have sat this one out.

Comment

Working...
                              X