Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: We are 100% going down

  1. #61

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    I'm merely asking those with a crystal ball which games I should avoid.
    The ones with Ollie in charge!

  2. #62

    Default

    Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
    Will be lots of goals ...
    Problem is they're usually going in our one.

  3. #63

    Default

    This is such a fun thread!

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by acricketer
    The ones with Ollie in charge!
    Yawns

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,423

    Default

    Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    In all seriousness, did you listen? If So, anything of note mentioned?
    Lostened to him this morning, was on for ages and seemed really upbeat aboit the squad and changes coming . Used Huddersfield as a championship success story comparison without spending prem money,

  6. Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Lostened to him this morning, was on for ages and seemed really upbeat aboit the squad and changes coming . Used Huddersfield as a championship success story comparison without spending prem money,
    So whats gone off between this what youve said kev and now where this board is blowing up?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,423

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pinkie
    So whats gone off between this what youve said kev and now where this board is blowing up?
    Its absolutely mental mate. I swear he was talking promotion this morning or i was dreaming. Ha

  8. Default

    Can't wait for 2018/19.....Charlton, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southend and Oxford should all be top away days

  9. #69

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Can't wait for 2018/19.....Charlton, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southend and Oxford should all be top away days
    That's actually quite appealing.

  10. #70

    Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    That's actually quite appealing.
    Well happy days for you so

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Can't wait for 2018/19.....Charlton, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southend and Oxford should all be top away days
    Lol thats almost kev like posting!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •