We are 100% going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    No one likes an I told you so merchant but fu€k me, anyone who starts a thread like this before a ball is even kicked should be made to walk around the pitch at half time with their trousers round their ankles and their thumb in their mouth, a la private Pyle in full metal jacket.
    I'm certain Kayden Kross started the thread[/QUOTE]

Now that would be some serious half time entertainment.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

I know Stanley's only doing his job but FFS don't tempt fate.......

If everyone whose judgement turned out to be wrong was called there would be no room for anything else.

Comment

Don't count your smug blessings yet, happy clappers. We're only 7 points above the drop, and there's still 117 points to play for.
        QPR since 1993
        WATRB since 2015
        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
          Don't count your smug blessings yet, optimists. Us pessimists say we are only 7 points above the drop, and there's still 117 points to play for.
          Fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
            Don't count your smug blessings yet, happy clappers. We're only 7 points above the drop, and there's still 117 points to play for.
            And 1 point off the playoffs
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Fixed that for you
              Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              And 1 point off the playoffs
              You've got three choices ;)
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015

Comment

Number 3 has a higher meniscus, so it's number 1 for me :-)

Comment

Lets face it last season under Ollie we were beyond bad and went from a team the club hoped would challenge for the play offs to one that only just survived. It was a reasonable assumption that under the same manager, who most clubs would have sacked, we would be awful.

Our squad is actually pretty decent. It was ok when Ollie came in, was strengthened in January, few new additions in summer and no significant departures. We should be expecting to challenge in top 10.

So far this season our home league form has been good. League Cup was poor beyond belief. Away form not picking up points.

Way too early to call how we will do. Could go either way. If we can keep home form (with any luck Millwall a blip) and start to grind points away could do well. If we continue struggling away and home form dips could end up uncomfortable again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Still 100%? Not even say 95%?
                    I was wondering who dregged up this thread,I should have guessed,you appear to have too much time on your hands,and just love stirring it up,good for you ,stanley "the king of stirring the s h i t ".

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      I know Stanley's only doing his job but FFS don't tempt fate.......

If everyone whose judgement turned out to be wrong was called there would be no room for anything else.
                      And he certainly does it well !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        I was wondering who dregged up this thread,I should have guessed,you appear to have too much time on your hands,and just love stirring it up,good for you ,stanley "the king of stirring the s h i t ".
                        I appear to have touched a nerve once again Rebel. The thread is relatively recent and was only on page 2 (so I'd hardly describe it as "dredging up"), and I just happened to notice it whilst doing a spot of housekeeping.

And most importantly, my post bumping the thread was in fact a genuine question; but the fact that you cynically and mistakenly choose to disbelieve this is hardly surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                          You do know that no matter how miserable and pessimistic someone is it doesn't change the outcome, don't you ?
                          Some go through life thinking the worst, some go through life a bit more upbeat.
                          We'll all keel over in the end but I'm fairly sure the upbeat ones will have had a slightly better time beforehand.
                          Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Lets face it last season under Ollie we were beyond bad and went from a team the club hoped would challenge for the play offs to one that only just survived. It was a reasonable assumption that under the same manager, who most clubs would have sacked, we would be awful.

Our squad is actually pretty decent. It was ok when Ollie came in, was strengthened in January, few new additions in summer and no significant departures. We should be expecting to challenge in top 10.

So far this season our home league form has been good. League Cup was poor beyond belief. Away form not picking up points.

Way too early to call how we will do. Could go either way. If we can keep home form (with any luck Millwall a blip) and start to grind points away could do well. If we continue struggling away and home form dips could end up uncomfortable again.
                            hmmmm... personally, i think that this is a slightly unusual way of looking at it. when ollie arrived, we were a team that was thought to be in with a shout of the play-offs? errr... by who, no one on here from what i can remember - we were 17th? the squad was strengthened the following january? you mean when most of our then-supposed best players (polter, chery and, er, the mighty sandro) left and only freeman and matt smith came in?

glad to hear that it's still way too early to call how we'll do... i guess that will only happen when we lose two games on the trot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                              We'll all keel over in the end but I'm fairly sure the upbeat ones will have had a slightly better time beforehand.
                              I agree completely, and I'm quite pleased to be a sarcastic optimist
                              QPR since 1993
                              WATRB since 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                                I agree completely, and I'm quite pleased to be a sarcastic optimist
                                Haha, I did wonder
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X