No announcement yet.

We are 100% going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets keep the energy in the team and get a little run going with the 8ntroduction of some of the younger players and most importantly keep Smithies. Saturday gave us a bit of space between us and the bottom 3.

Comment

• There are a few teams that you could pick 'three worse than us' from but remember last season's hopeless run in. Too soon to be counting chickens but it does look like the posters that have the view that the team is potentially better than the performances have a good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Yep. Let's do this.
        We got as much chance of going down as we have of going up (play offs) . Table shows that. We will do neither. Let's just have some more wins like the last two and the season will be quite enjoyable.
        To be fair, that's how Ollie got Blackpool and Palace up. Decent run in the 2nd half of the season, scraped into the play-offs and played out of their skin for 3 games to get promoted. Can't see it happening here to be fair. I'd actually say we are more likely to go down than make the play-offs, but it's also true that stranger things have happened in this league!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 16-01-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I have no regrets re my post. That’s what this forum is about and I’m certain many secretly agreed with me. In any case, we are far from safe - look what happened last season

And of course I want to be proven wrong. Thrilled we’ve won our last 2 league matches

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I have no regrets re my post. That’s what this forum is about and I’m certain many secretly agreed with me. In any case, we are far from safe - look what happened last season

And of course I want to be proven wrong. Thrilled we’ve won our last 2 league matches
            Do you still stand by it 100% Mem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Do you still stand by it 100% Mem?
              Good question Kev! I desperately want to be proven wrong. After last seasons debacle, I have little confidence

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                I have no regrets re my post. That’s what this forum is about and I’m certain many secretly agreed with me. In any case, we are far from safe - look what happened last season

I'm sure you are right mem.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I agree,but 4 point gap between us and 13th spot (norwich),as it stands I think any 3 of the bottom 11 teams could be relagated
                  I agree. Ipswich as well although they keep pulling off the odd timely win to thwart my hopes.

Comment

• Does this mean we have given up on automatic promotion?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Does this mean we have given up on automatic promotion?
                      Never mind automatic promotion, the big question this season is: Is Remy available for the play-offs???!?
                      QPR since 1993
                      WATRB since 2015
                      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Can't wait for 2018/19.....Charlton, Wimbledon, MK Dons, Gillingham, Portsmouth, Southend and Oxford should all be top away days
                        seen rangers play at all those grounds

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          seen rangers play at all those grounds
                          That's impressive, I'd like to see Rangers at any of those grounds (except MK)!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            That's impressive, I'd like to see Rangers at any of those grounds (except MK)!
                            Yep sad as it is I will never go to MK'S ground and give them money. Didn't go to the Cup Games either as they get a percentage ! Loved Tony Incenzo on Sky reporting on the cup game, would only refer to them as Milton Keynes in all his reports, not MK, not Dons, knows his stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X