Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156

Thread: We are 100% going down

  1. #1

    Default We are 100% going down

    Sorry - I will be blasted as being a doom and gloom merchant but this pre season has been unbelievable, no signings, no hope, no communication, no nothing

    Skint and resigned

    That's how it feels anyway

    I'll put my tin hat on - have a great weekend all

  2. #2

    Default

    Come on. Feng shui, Hill of Hell, Mackie's vlog, new website, player committee. It's going to to be marvellous.
    ,

  3. Default

    Good god relax Mem. Think few teams will be thinking or saying same thing. Season will be tough but nailed on relegation not for me

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Mem
    Sorry - I will be blasted as being a doom and gloom merchant but this pre season has been unbelievable, no signings, no hope, no communication, no nothing

    Skint and resigned

    That's how it feels anyway

    I'll put my tin hat on - have a great weekend all
    And so far only 1 friendly played.
    Liverpool are playing their 2nd one tonight and start the season a week later.

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Mem
    Sorry - I will be blasted as being a doom and gloom merchant but this pre season has been unbelievable, no signings, no hope, no communication, no nothing

    Skint and resigned

    That's how it feels anyway

    I'll put my tin hat on - have a great weekend all
    that's it lets all give in before a balls kicked

  6. Default

    100% cert you say. Thanks for telling me. I'm gonna go large on the bet in the morning now. That's the mortgage paid off.

  7. Default

    Originally Posted by stanistheman
    And so far only 1 friendly played.
    Liverpool are playing their 2nd one tonight and start the season a week later.
    We've played 3 so far...?

  8. Default

    Originally Posted by Norths
    We've played 3 so far...?
    Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally Posted by QPRHoop
    Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan
    If there was ever a signature for the entire site, this would be it.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane


  10. #10

    Default

    July 14th and we're going down

  11. #11

    Default

    Jesus Christ give it a ####ing rest

  12. #12

    Default

    I thought we were mid table last season and nearly got relegated, so who knows!!!
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    July 14th and we're going down
    Just saves time.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally Posted by acricketer
    Just saves time.
    Mate I'm so resigned to another shite season but shall we at least wait till we've got the first 90 min league match out the way before we all have complete meltdowns?

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Mate I'm so resigned to another shite season but shall we at least wait till we've got the first 90 min league match out the way before we all have complete meltdowns?
    I think low expectations are a bit tongue in cheek and hedging your bets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •