• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    it's one game lads

enjoy the win but lets not get ahead of ourselves

far too early for told you so's
    Exactly. Bit sad after a win.

Battered Leeds same time last season and stayed up by a point but hey ho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Exactly. Bit sad after a win.

Battered Leeds same time last season and stayed up by a point but hey ho.
      Sadder than 100% going down before a balls kicked??

Ill have any bet with anyone we wont go down, said it before today on here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Ill have any bet with anyone we wont go down, said it before today on here as well.
        Agree. Not getting carried away after a win but a joke some were saying we were def down before a ball was kicked. Still be happy with 16th and above.

Comment

We will be top half imo - typical QPR and will do well against the odds plus our team is better than most think.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            We will be top half imo - typical QPR and will do well against the odds plus our team is better than most think.
            good chance of that, we always do well whenever we're pessimistic.
            plus as well we did that feng shui stuff before the season and everyone knows that the key to having a good season is to do something odd in preseason, for example huddersfield went on a trip to sweden last year were the squad had to go out and hunt for their food.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Most of us agreed, myself included that the original post on this thread was pretty sad but no one likes a told you so merchant.

Personal opinion. Enjoy the win not trawl for silly threads that's my advice.

Comment

Not told you so at all, but this thread had me

Comment

I laughed too ill be honest.

Unbelievableeee Jeff!

Comment

Very inaccurate thread title. Need to change the 100% to 99%.

Comment

Maths and stats teaching ain't what they used to be ( no offence mems )!

Comment

Really happy today. Key is not to keep chopping and changing though! Keep a winning team and go for momentum 0

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                          We are 100% going down
                          Still 100%? Not even say 95%?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Still 100%? Not even say 95%?
                            96.5% I reckon...once the FA splits us into that mini league Rebel is chairman of then we will really start to get a clear picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              96.5% I reckon...once the FA splits us into that mini league Rebel is chairman of then we will really start to get a clear picture.
                              The sooner we are split into our relegation mini league the better. That way we'll only be playing the other shite in the division and will have more chance of nicking the odd point ( undeservedly of course) which gives us a minuscule chance of staying up.

No one likes an I told you so merchant but fu€k me, anyone who starts a thread like this before a ball is even kicked should be made to walk around the pitch at half time with their trousers round their ankles and their thumb in their mouth, a la private Pyle in full metal jacket.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

No one likes an I told you so merchant but fu€k me, anyone who starts a thread like this before a ball is even kicked should be made to walk around the pitch at half time with their trousers round their ankles and their thumb in their mouth, a la private Pyle in full metal jacket.[/QUOTE]

I'm certain Kayden Kross started the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X