Points total after six league games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Haha i couldnt resist any longer corbs lol, it was after ricks other go at me about eating humble pie its all banter anyway and im sure rick can take it
    Think u got the wrong poster . You've only been on this site a year and already got nealy 2000 posts to your name. Seen loads of your ramblings on here but never dig you out. Good start tbf and really pleased. Hope we can keep it going. Nothing I want more than for us to be a successful club. But ain't creaming myself yet. Been a qpr supporter for to long for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Maybe just dont like smart #### fans who get on their soap box
      after one win and a draw
      Hang on Bill - no one was getting on their soap box ! it seems like a bit of gentle ribbing has got you properly riled...which was not the intention on my part...had i put on your thread we are gonna win all 6 games etc i imagine you might have done the same....again back to my original point the hysteria of pre season on here at this point is looking slightly misplaced. We have the makings of a decent team and if we can keep everyone fit and play a settled side then it may not be the disaster predicted by many on here.

Comment

Keep it real as we started well last year and that went #### up very quickly! Still think over a 46 game season we will lack the fire power to be any better that a top 10 to 12 team. Hope I am wrong but a clinical finisher could be the difference between a half decent and great season.

Comment

I'm wrong already think I said 3 in first 5 games, but lets not get to exited 2 descent performances , Lua miss was awful could have been 2 more but also could have lost, onwards and upwards long may it continue, but one swallow does not a summer the proof will be how we react to a loss and bouncing back after can't afford to have the form of last season win 4 loose 6, have to be more resilient than that,

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Think u got the wrong poster . You've only been on this site a year and already got nealy 2000 posts to your name. Seen loads of your ramblings on here but never dig you out. Good start tbf and really pleased. Hope we can keep it going. Nothing I want more than for us to be a successful club. But ain't creaming myself yet. Been a qpr supporter for to long for that.
            Sorry i thought i quoted you on here & whos digging out, you are quite right to have youre opinion if you see a `ramble` you disagree with, i wont be calling you digging you out if you do, i think a little sense of humour heres lacking, and ive been a supporter for a long time, about 44 years so i would never get carried away, but its enjoyable to see us starting to show good signs & will never get carried away as we`ve always been a up and down team, great highs rarely when they come and quite a few lows, think thats pretty much football unless youre a big gun! as for only being on here a year that doesnt mean ive not been here or around as ive been on the old lsa board and indy rs so means bugger all
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Still on course for my 10 point prediction !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Still on course for my 10 point prediction !

Still on course for my 4 points prediction but would love it, just love it if you are correct :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Still on course for my 4 points prediction but would love it, just love it if you are correct :-)
                  Me too but I think these next 2 games are the hardest of the lot scheduled for this month. Don't expect anything tomorrow at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Me too but I think these next 2 games are the hardest of the lot scheduled for this month. Don't expect anything tomorrow at all.
                    Neither do I, proper bogey ground is Carrow Road. Plus my brother is going, and he's only seen us win twice away.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Neither do I, proper bogey ground is Carrow Road. Plus my brother is going, and he's only seen us win twice away.
                      Peterboro' pre-season?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Peterboro' pre-season?
                        Eh?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          I'm wrong already think I said 3 in first 5 games, but lets not get to exited 2 descent performances , Lua miss was awful could have been 2 more but also could have lost, onwards and upwards long may it continue, but one swallow does not a summer the proof will be how we react to a loss and bouncing back after can't afford to have the form of last season win 4 loose 6, have to be more resilient than that,
                          No, that is very important!! Sorry, but I couldn`t resist it
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Eh?
                            I think we played them about 5 times on the same day!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              I think we played them about 5 times on the same day!
                              Sorry mate but I'm still not getting it
                              We were on about not being confident about getting anything from Carrow Road.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Sorry mate but I'm still not getting it
                                We were on about not being confident about getting anything from Carrow Road.
                                Your brother has only seen us win twice away so I suggested was it Posh both on the same day.

Comment

Working...
                                X