No announcement yet.

Points total after six league games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to see what team and what tactics but an optimistic 4.

Comment

Was Gonna go with 6 but unfortunately only 4 I feel
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

0 points. 0 goals scored. Relegation beckons.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Not beckons ginge mate, we're already down after that big game against berlin!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Not beckons ginge mate, we're already down after that big game against berlin!
            That was indeed the final nail in the coffin
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well you have already predicted we won't be one of the teams involved in the relagation battle for next season (around 9-10 teams involved I would say),I will eat my hat if you are correct, but brave prediction,I sincerely hope you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Well you have already predicted we won't be one of the teams involved in the relagation battle for next season (around 9-10 teams involved I would say),I will eat my hat if you are correct, but brave prediction,I sincerely hope you are right.

Lets just hope the teams not as much of a surrender monkey like most on here! Never seen anything like it, its ridiculas with our quality midfield that everyones got us relegated before we've even kicked off the new season hope our squads got more fight!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Don't even know who first six games are against I'm that disinterested
                  Likewise, but I have gathered that the fixtures include Reading Sheff Wed Norwich and Hull, so I will say lucky if they get 2 points but wouldn't back against another 6 game losing streak.

If they lose the first 4 what will LF and TF do?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Too early to say. Need to see how we look pre-season and who else we sign.
                    well so far only Scowen, and pre season has largely been $hit and uninspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Yep Holloway will get the blame ! But anybody with half a brain will know there's bigger blame elsewhere but they will preach out the same old story , we had to act in the interest of the club
                      you have a point there as LF is responsible for hiring the managers and has yet to make a decent appointment. Also, with no money to spend it is hard to attract someone never mind one that will work with LF as DoF.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Lets just hope the teams not as much of a surrender monkey like most on here! Never seen anything like it, its ridiculas with our quality midfield that everyones got us relegated before we've even kicked off the new season hope our squads got more fight!
                        Let's be honest here, we would all love for you, Ginger and any others who believe in Santa, sorry, Ollie, to lead QPR into the top half. Will it happen, let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Come now Rebel, me old mate, I never said we wouldn't be involved in a relegation BATTLE, I just said I didn't believe we'd be relegated. I do have some semblance of sense and realism about me sometimes lol. In all seriousness, we'll be 15th or 16th come the end of the season, that's my prediction. Will we have the same manager? Who knows. It's gonna be a long one.
                          The thing I dislike about our fanbase now is the fact that everyone's given up before the season has started, and retort by calling it "realism". I call it bowlarks and cowardice myself lol. I've said before I believe we should be getting behind them fiercely whether we look good or shite or whether or not the season looks like it's gonna be a long one or not.
                          Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 27-07-2017, 12:27 AM.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Come now Rebel, me old mate, I never said we wouldn't be involved in a relegation BATTLE, I just said I didn't believe we'd be relegated. I do have some semblance of sense and realism about me sometimes lol. In all seriousness, we'll be 15th or 16th come the end of the season, that's my prediction. Will we have the same manager? Who knows. It's gonna be a long one.
                            The thing I dislike about our fanbase now is the fact that everyone's given up before the season has started, and retort by calling it "realism". I call it bowlarks and cowardice myself lol. I've said before I believe we should be getting behind them fiercely whether we look good or shite or whether or not the season looks like it's gonna be a long one or not.
                            OK, fair points

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              well so far only Scowen, and pre season has largely been $hit and uninspiring.
                              Once the transfer window closes it will be easier to predict how we will do. As is stands I think we will struggle. 2 or 3 good additions (rb, cb and striker) and we might be midtable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                I predict we wont win one of them and be fortunate
                                To have two draws so.......2points

Any others care to have a punt
                                spot on predicting! got tonights lottery numbers!

Comment

Working...
                                X