Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Points total after six league games

1. Default

Originally Posted by 72bus
    you don't arf read some rubbish on here , if we are to win no points then bet on the oppo and get some easy money , who on here saw us nicking a draw up at newcastle last season . i go expecting us to win or get something in every game or i wouldn't go . maybe holloway will work some pre season magic and he'll surprise us all
    Cant fault your optimism. ill let you know how we fair at posh later on today I'm optimistic that we struggle to get to 3 points from 6

2. Default

Originally Posted by 72bus
    you don't arf read some rubbish on here , if we are to win no points then bet on the oppo and get some easy money , who on here saw us nicking a draw up at newcastle last season . i go expecting us to win or get something in every game or i wouldn't go . maybe holloway will work some pre season magic and he'll surprise us all
    I'm with you mate always optimistic Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

It is very possible we will lose all 6 BUT I don't think we will,I predict we will win one and draw one because as MYU quite rightly said,we usually lose games we expect to win and get something from games we expect to lose.....4 points

Home Reading
    Away Sheffield Wednesday
    Away Norwich
    Home Hull
    Away Cardiff
    Home Ipswich

5. Default

When you look at all the fixtures its certainly looking the toughest championship for years, just think our confidence has took a hiding with our poor run at the end of the season, so now those fixtures look even harder, hence new signings much needed!

6. Default

Originally Posted by jmelanie
    Home Reading
    Away Sheffield Wednesday
    Away Norwich
    Home Hull
    Away Cardiff
    Home Ipswich
    I would like to think 9 points. Two wins Reading & Ipswich three draws. Lose at Norwich we always do

7. Default

3 Holloway sacked in 10 games but the DOF will still be fireproof

Originally Posted by dave58
    1 point

DLLDLW

5 points

Originally Posted by jmelanie
    Home Reading
    Away Sheffield Wednesday
    Away Norwich
    Home Hull
    Away Cardiff
    Home Ipswich
    with just over a week to go any more takers at predicting
    our points total for first six games

Originally Posted by shaggy24
    Cant fault your optimism. ill let you know how we fair at posh later on today I'm optimistic that we struggle to get to 3 points from 6
    I'm sure 72 is still eagerly awaiting your report on that one
    When all is said and done, what's left to talk about and what will we do?

Originally Posted by dave58
    Yep Holloway will get the blame ! But anybody with half a brain will know there's bigger blame elsewhere but they will preach out the same old story , we had to act in the interest of the club

13. Default

Originally Posted by Bill
    with just over a week to go any more takers at predicting
    our points total for first six games
    Got to say I cannot think of a tougher 6 games to start in recent times. Maybe 2012/13 when we had City, Scum and Spurs in the first 6.

4 Points for me and the win will probably come from the game we least expect it at. Could easily end up being 1 point though too if my optimism doesn't pay off.

Think we're lose the first 5. And Nick a draw v Ipswich. Gonna put my head on the block and take the stick coming. But I think we're go down this season. We're a shocking side. Can't defend. No creativity. Can't score. No leader. Manager who chops n changes. A season to forget.