Points total after six league games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    you don't arf read some rubbish on here , if we are to win no points then bet on the oppo and get some easy money , who on here saw us nicking a draw up at newcastle last season . i go expecting us to win or get something in every game or i wouldn't go . maybe holloway will work some pre season magic and he'll surprise us all
    Cant fault your optimism. ill let you know how we fair at posh later on today I'm optimistic that we struggle to get to 3 points from 6

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      you don't arf read some rubbish on here , if we are to win no points then bet on the oppo and get some easy money , who on here saw us nicking a draw up at newcastle last season . i go expecting us to win or get something in every game or i wouldn't go . maybe holloway will work some pre season magic and he'll surprise us all
      I'm with you mate always optimistic Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

Comment

It is very possible we will lose all 6 BUT I don't think we will,I predict we will win one and draw one because as MYU quite rightly said,we usually lose games we expect to win and get something from games we expect to lose.....4 points

Comment

Home Reading
          Away Sheffield Wednesday
          Away Norwich
          Home Hull
          Away Cardiff
          Home Ipswich

Comment

When you look at all the fixtures its certainly looking the toughest championship for years, just think our confidence has took a hiding with our poor run at the end of the season, so now those fixtures look even harder, hence new signings much needed!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Home Reading
              Away Sheffield Wednesday
              Away Norwich
              Home Hull
              Away Cardiff
              Home Ipswich
              I would like to think 9 points. Two wins Reading & Ipswich three draws. Lose at Norwich we always do

Comment

3 Holloway sacked in 10 games but the DOF will still be fireproof

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  1 point
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

DLLDLW

5 points

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Home Reading
                      Away Sheffield Wednesday
                      Away Norwich
                      Home Hull
                      Away Cardiff
                      Home Ipswich
                      with just over a week to go any more takers at predicting
                      our points total for first six games

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        Cant fault your optimism. ill let you know how we fair at posh later on today I'm optimistic that we struggle to get to 3 points from 6
                        I'm sure 72 is still eagerly awaiting your report on that one
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Yep Holloway will get the blame ! But anybody with half a brain will know there's bigger blame elsewhere but they will preach out the same old story , we had to act in the interest of the club

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            with just over a week to go any more takers at predicting
                            our points total for first six games
                            Got to say I cannot think of a tougher 6 games to start in recent times. Maybe 2012/13 when we had City, Scum and Spurs in the first 6.

Comment

4 Points for me and the win will probably come from the game we least expect it at. Could easily end up being 1 point though too if my optimism doesn't pay off.

Comment

Think we're lose the first 5. And Nick a draw v Ipswich. Gonna put my head on the block and take the stick coming. But I think we're go down this season. We're a shocking side. Can't defend. No creativity. Can't score. No leader. Manager who chops n changes. A season to forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X