Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Points total after six league games

Originally Posted by 3London
    spot on predicting! got tonights lottery numbers!
    Apart from having 4 points not 2

spot on predicting! got tonights lottery numbers!
    Yes 4 points very pleasantly surprised long may it continue........still early days to
    gloat so maybe wind your neck in a shade

3. Default

Originally Posted by QPR Rickson
    Think we're lose the first 5. And Nick a draw v Ipswich. Gonna put my head on the block and take the stick coming. But I think we're go down this season. We're a shocking side. Can't defend. No creativity. Can't score. No leader. Manager who chops n changes. A season to forget.
    Sorry this tickled me

4. Default

I'm 100% right so far #knowledge

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by QPR Rickson
    Think we're lose the first 5. And Nick a draw v Ipswich. Gonna put my head on the block and take the stick coming. But I think we're go down this season. We're a shocking side. Can't defend. No creativity. Can't score. No leader. Manager who chops n changes. A season to forget.
    Whoops lol. Fair play for sticking your neck out though.
    Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 12-08-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Matt Smith - 3
    Jamie Mackie - 3
    Conor Washington - 3
    Idrissa Sylla - 2
    Luke Freeman - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN

OUT

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Sorry this tickled me
    i was waiting for this

Is Rebel still searching for his tampon?
    He is unusually quiet today.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

8. Default

Originally Posted by corbray
    i was waiting for this
    Haha i couldnt resist any longer corbs lol, it was after ricks other go at me about eating humble pie its all banter anyway and im sure rick can take it

Originally Posted by Bill
    Yes 4 points very pleasantly surprised long may it continue........still early days to
    gloat so maybe wind your neck in a shade
    not gloating at all just merely bringing to light that the hysteria of pre season may also have come a bit early! if you start a thread predicting that we would only get 2 points out of a possible 18 you should expect a little gentle ribbing when after only 2 of those 6 games we have double your prediction! Maybe the neck winding should have been done in pre season.
    Last edited by 3London; 12-08-2017 at 10:28 PM.

not gloating at all just merely bringing to light that the hysteria of pre season may also have come a bit early! if you start a thread predicting that we would only get 2 points out of a possible 18 you should expect a little gentle ribbing when after only 2 of those 6 games we have double your prediction! Maybe the neck winding should have been done in pre season.
    Ok just dont expect an easy ride if things go pear shaped every
    dog has its day

DLLDLW

5 points
    Really

12. Default

dog has its day
    You sound as if you're looking forward to us losing so you can be proved to be right and say I told you so to people.

dog has its day
    Whoa ! thats almost like you are willing us to fail just so you can have your day...my point is that the over the top hysteria of pre season go to ridiculous levels in the same way that we were suddenly going to the play offs after a few wins is equally mad...this squad is average...mid table ..at the moment ...but there is a good team in there somewhere and there will be highs and lows this season.

Originally Posted by Fraggy
    Is Rebel still searching for his tampon?
    He is unusually quiet today.
    No Froggy, thankfully your Mrs loaned me one so I'm fine now,iv been posting as usual ,I had predicted 4 points ,so correct so far but obviously hope we get more,I still stick to my prediction we will be involved in a relagation battle,I don't change my opinion from day to day ,but happy with our start to the season.

Originally Posted by Rebel R's
    No Froggy, thankfully your Mrs loaned me one so I'm fine now,iv been posting as usual ,I had predicted 4 points ,so correct so far but obviously hope we get more,I still stick to my prediction we will be involved in a relagation battle,I don't change my opinion from day to day ,but happy with our start to the season.
    Fair play Webel.
    I'm glad my missus was able to oblidge. She did mention that she struggled to find you after the game yesterday, but she found you hiding under your little bridge.
    We was just a little concerned as your average post count dropped by 50% after the final whistle, thought you may of got stuck over at the friends of Fulham.
    Joking aside, respect your consistency
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere