Our next manager, when IH is sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Fair enough, I've never heard of it in a pre season friendly which is open to fans, unless I'm mistaken it was never advertised as such.
    Here's hoping it goes well, not my cup of tea as paying spectator though.
    I agree that it's not ideal for the paying fan, but how many pre-season games do you watch that are played at walking pace? Most fans don't bother with these games for a reason and if you take it from the team/club perspective, they will benefit from it much more than the traditional method.

No disrespect to you or others doing pre-season friendlies but they are not arranged for our entertainment, they are all about preparing for the season and nothing else
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Maybe we could have a different manager for each of our four 30 minute games at the posh. Four 30 minute quarters! Qpr have asked and been granted the change from the usual 90 minutes, I think it's a Holloway daft idea but I'm not a football manager, might mess up a few train bookings home!
      the bloke is a complete numpty. he makes cra p up as he goes along.

sooner we are shot of him, the better.

only problem is, who will dof les replace him with next?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I agree that it's not ideal for the paying fan, but how many pre-season games do you watch that are played at walking pace? Most fans don't bother with these games for a reason and if you take it from the team/club perspective, they will benefit from it much more than the traditional method.

No disrespect to you or others doing pre-season friendlies but they are not arranged for our entertainment, they are all about preparing for the season and nothing else
        How dare you speak with common sense and not criticise! Didn't you know Ollie is only here until September?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

if thats the case, why are they charging 4.00 to watch it on qpr player.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Four 30 minute quarters! Qpr have asked and been granted the change from the usual 90 minutes
            Another record for QPR to make their own. Lose 4 games in one day!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Not a thread some will agree with but if were running club right (whoever manager is) we should always have our eye on one or two preferred targets in the event we do need new manager. Part of our problem has been we sack with no plan then scratch about pool of managers who are easily available instead of going all out and getting right man
              For once i totally agree with you but we dont do pro active

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                the bloke is a complete numpty. he makes cra p up as he goes along.

sooner we are shot of him, the better.

only problem is, who will dof les replace him with next?
                Timmy

Comment

Hopefully all four 30 minute stints provide goals for us and very little if any against, but this is qpr and que the meltdown on here when it goes #### up.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                    more likely get harry potter

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      more likely get harry potter
                      Wizard idea!

Comment

Working...
                      X