Clear All

• Our next manager, when IH is sacked

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Potter

Tick all the boxes....

#potterout #gonetopot

Comment

https://www.svt.se/sport/fotboll/ostersund-galatasaray/

Comment

Not a thread some will agree with but if were running club right (whoever manager is) we should always have our eye on one or two preferred targets in the event we do need new manager. Part of our problem has been we sack with no plan then scratch about pool of managers who are easily available instead of going all out and getting right man

Comment

Wizard idea!

Comment

Maybe stupid Les or comical Ali should be sacked first?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Maybe stupid Les or comical Ali should be sacked first?
              Na lets go full hog and chop silly b0llox 'Uncle Bungle' first. Useless tw@t

Comment

It will be the P.E. teacher as caretaker manager.

Comment

Maybe we could have a different manager for each of our four 30 minute games at the posh. Four 30 minute quarters! Qpr have asked and been granted the change from the usual 90 minutes, I think it's a Holloway daft idea but I'm not a football manager, might mess up a few train bookings home!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    It will be the P.E. teacher as caretaker manager.
                    That is something I wouldn't rule , and I'm praying Ollie can turn it around

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

Comment

Beatrix Potter, please.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          Maybe we could have a different manager for each of our four 30 minute games at the posh. Four 30 minute quarters! Qpr have asked and been granted the change from the usual 90 minutes, I think it's a Holloway daft idea but I'm not a football manager, might mess up a few train bookings home!
                          It's something a lot of teams do during pre-season. It's proven to be the best approach at the pre-season stage in terms of impact to fitness, recovery time and avoids the traditional training game mentality of strolling around at half pace for 90 minutes. We do it at the level I coach/manage at and I've been doing it for years so, no, not a Holloway daft idea
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            It's something a lot of teams do during pre-season. It's proven to be the best approach at the pre-season stage in terms of impact to fitness, recovery time and avoids the traditional training game mentality of strolling around at half pace for 90 minutes. We do it at the level I coach/manage at and I've been doing it for years so, no, not a Holloway daft idea
                            Fair enough, I've never heard of it in a pre season friendly which is open to fans, unless I'm mistaken it was never advertised as such.
                            Here's hoping it goes well, not my cup of tea as paying spectator though.

Comment

Interesting find. I was going to say not sure he'd be quite ready for the rough and tumble and intensity of the Championship, but then he's experienced it all as a player... I agree this is the kind of person our board should be keeping tabs on.

Comment

Working...
                              X