No announcement yet.

Something in the air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conveniently missed the draw at Leeds in that run at a time when they were flying.

Comment

Yes there is something in the air yes it is strong very strong in fact unbearable around the w.12. Area
      It s really pungent......b######t

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Yes there is something in the air yes it is strong very strong in fact unbearable around the w.12. Area
        It s really pungent......b######t
        Probably the smell of skunk drifting from bush market

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Probably the smell of skunk drifting from bush market
          No its far stronger than that its been lingering for about 5 years

Comment

[QUOTE=Norths;1632642]The point made, stanis, is that we were the form team while using a settled team. Outside of that run, but still using a settled team, we more than held our own against better opponents. That can't be argued against.

Once Holloway started chopping and changing, that's when the problems began.[/QUOteam

Norths.
            Did you look at the fixtures I listed above.
            3 wins a draw and 3 defeats early 2017 against the better sides. That is hardly the form team.
            The next good run was mostly against the lesser sides.

And even in the 'good run' Holloway still didn't pick a settled sides - some forced changes but others were tinkering or as some would say , utilizing his squad
            But never mind I guess we will never agree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Conveniently missed the draw at Leeds in that run at a time when they were flying.
              Go and re read my list, it includes Leeds.

Comment

Some people really do get their knickers in a twist over a tweet don't they!

I think it's deliberately vague. No doubt they're are looking at players but he's not going to shout from the rooftops "can't wait to spend some money" is he?! Talk up signings and it gives the perception of money to burn, as we have been ridiculed for in recent years, and any interested players' price gets hiked up a notch. Keep talk relatively low key and the negotiators can do just that with any behind closed door discussions. If clubs ask too much, then play down the need for a player and suggest we could take it or leave it to bring them back into our financial thinking.

Obviously there will be signings just be patient. Personally I don't want major upheaval and think we do have the nucleus of a very capable championship squad that just needs a little fine tuning.

Comment

Working...
                X