Something in the air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Ohhh that would be nice, a line up that doesn't involve 5+ changes from the last. I know things aren't what they were and the demands make it impossible to have the same team week in, week out but think Ollie needs to establish a way of playing, a formation and team that suits. I honestly believe we have some really decent Championship players and could easily become a mid table side this season.
    Agreed, and if Olli decides to give Sylla a real chance and vice versa, we have a player who will give his best for the club, I think. The topscorer we are shouting out for will eventually being brought in if Olle is showing that he capable of managing the players we already have. To be honest, I think that is a good idea.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      A stable squad. Trouble is our stable is full of donkeys not thoroughbreds.
      IMO, far from it. They are just being played out of position etc. etc.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        i`d say better than donkeys but no where near thoroughbreds ,something like like plodding carthorses .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          i`d say better than donkeys but no where near thoroughbreds ,something like like plodding carthorses .
          But look at where Burnley and Leicester where 4 or 5 years ago. Similarly, we must build from where we are now...But no more tinkering from Olli, or he will be gone come Christmas..
          Last edited by Shania; 13-07-2017, 02:41 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Amazing. A couple of months ago, Lee hoos was pleading for the fans to by their season tickets early so Ollie can get the money to invest.
            Now we have these tweets from uncle.
            Absolute rip off.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Amazing. A couple of months ago, Lee hoos was pleading for the fans to by their season tickets early so Ollie can get the money to invest.
              Absolute rip off.
              You are right to be annoyed they are not using your money to buy players hits

oh hold on...........

Comment

Fernandez insists we have a stable squad.

A stable full of cart horses?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...est-among-fans

Comment

when the team were settled and a regular first 11 with minimal changes was being played, we were the form team in the championship against some very good teams, that is fact.

there may be one or two places where strengthening would be a good idea, but really don't think this squad is as bad as most are making out.
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-feng-13324484

Interesting point of view. The way I see it, this is what people have wanted the last few seasons. Every pre season fans complain that the squad is being overhauled again. This time it isn't being overhauled, and people are still complaining. I'm sure Scowen won't be the only signing we make but in my view I'm glad we are not splashing cash the way we have done in previous windows.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      only Hall has been played out of position where he has actually excelled.

Manning moved to LB for the last 10mins of a couple games but that's it
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Absolute rip off.
                        Ironic really as if all the experts on here bought a ticket instead of "making a protest against watching utter dross", Holloway would probably have the funding wouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                          when the team were settled and a regular first 11 with minimal changes was being played, we were the form team in the championship against some very good teams, that is fact.

there may be one or two places where strengthening would be a good idea, but really don't think this squad is as bad as most are making out.
                          All depends on Holloway and how much he tinkers with the team from game to game.

Comment

Think we had a core 8 but we rarely played the same XI in that period due to injuries and suspensions. Was way more consistent than the back end of the season though....by far.

Comment

a bad smell
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Form team?

They beat Barnsley (mid table and sliding)
                                Wigan (Relegated)
                                Cardiff (mid table)
                                Birmingham (relegation bound until 'arry saved them)
                                Rotherham (shi - gt and relegated)

as soon as decent opponents were played, it was back to losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X