Something in the air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something in the air?

Tony breaks his Twitter silence with a couple of semi positive tweets or retweets. News of a signing or 2 or ffp?

Let's hope so.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Tony breaks his Twitter silence with a couple of semi positive tweets or retweets. News of a signing or 2 or ffp?
      I think he was just listening to Phil Collins, not everyone's cup of tea but fair play
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This signing is going to be huge and should show the naysayers we mean business this season.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I think he was just listening to Phil Collins, not everyone's cup of tea but fair play
          I used to like Phil Collins until he changed his allegiance from QPR to being a 'life long' Spurs fan.
          Only second to David 'Kid' Jensen as a celebrity football fan U turner.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
            This signing is going to be huge and should show the naysayers we mean business this season.
            Polt on the way back?

Comment

Yeah there's something in the theyve enlisted Feng Shui experts to rearrange furniture to help get more positive vibes , so there you have it more attacking positive free flowing football

Comment

Tony Fernandes#

✔@tonyfernandes

We have a scouting department that are doing it correctly. We have a stable squad. First time in 5 years. Building a sustainable club

That ain't positive mate that means no new players!!! He's on a different planet! This squad nearly relegated us last year

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                  Tony Fernandes#

✔@tonyfernandes

We have a scouting department that are doing it correctly. We have a stable squad. First time in 5 years. Building a sustainable club

That ain't positive mate that means no new players!!! He's on a different planet! This squad nearly relegated us last year
                  That's what I thought.

Stable squad? I think he misspelt weak.

Comment

He is not giving anything away, is one way to read it. Or perhaps he will give the current squad a new chance without Olli`s tinkering? Hmm..
                    Last edited by Shania; 13-07-2017, 10:06 AM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      doesn't sound like it. sounds much more like "don't expect too many signings - manager needs to work with what he's got. no more reckless cash splashing"

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        He is not giving anything away, is one way to read it. Or perhaps he will give the current squad a new chance without Olli`s tinkering? Hmm..

Ohhh that would be nice, a line up that doesn't involve 5+ changes from the last. I know things aren't what they were and the demands make it impossible to have the same team week in, week out but think Ollie needs to establish a way of playing, a formation and team that suits. I honestly believe we have some really decent Championship players and could easily become a mid table side this season.

Comment

Agree that's its a stable squad. We've rarely had continuity with it, going from season to season during the TF years.

Still need to add to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Agree that's its a stable squad. We've rarely had continuity with it, going from season to season during the TF years.

Still need to add to it though.
                            Yes, I agree with this. A couple of decent signings rather than 5 dubious ones.

Comment

A stable squad. Trouble is our stable is full of donkeys not thoroughbreds.

Comment

Working...
                              X