Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

71 i think the cubs took me we lost 1 nil to blackpool

Comment

I think 1996. We drew 1-1 with Arsenal. After much pestering my Mum made my Dad take me. I loved it, but my Dad has no interest in football so never took me again. He'd drop me off and pick me up after the game. Not sure if my Mum ever knew,lol!

Comment

29th October 1977. Beat WBA 2-1.

Comment

1987 or 88 v Charlton

Comment

Dad took me to see first game in 1963 at White city think we moved a year later so would be 1964 I went to school in East Acton most of the lads then were R's fans with a scattering of Chelscum,WHU and Spurs fans,

Comment

Not 100% sure but my first game at Loftus Road was a defeat to Ipswich I think in 1974,
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

86 beat the spuds 2-0 I seem to remember

Comment

October 81 we beat Blackburn 2-0
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Judging by all this ,there`s no young people on this site at all ! We`ll all be sitting typing in a puddle of p iss soon !

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Judging by all this ,there`s no young people on this site at all ! We`ll all be sitting typing in a puddle of p iss soon !

Comment

What do you mean by soon
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Thats nothing Gee!

Weare has been going since 1882. he still has his st jude scarf, the old git.
                          Reminds me of the question - what's got 48 legs and smells of p iss - front row of a Cliff Richard concert.

Comment

Young people are all on Twitter, Facebook etc I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Young people are all on Twitter, Facebook etc I think.
                              I ask Ndubz ,we lost him to twitter

Comment

Young people support other teams these days!

Comment

Working...
                                X