Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we're a week or two into the transfer window...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And the way things are on here anybody would think we're already relegated! god help us if the squads thinking the same as we really would be buggered lol, talk about hanging out the white flag without a whimper, pretty sure we'll get a few more quality players in to bolster us, looking forward to it when we do & the new season!
    When next week comessage, you can start this thread again 😃
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Probably be a great many FFS threads from August 8th......
      And a few more after the next friendly!

Comment

its always a merrygoround here pinks, when we're doing good people make thank you posts and when we're on a bad run/nothing going on this forum becomes like mad max beyond thunderdome

Comment

I am more concerned about retaining players. Have no doubt we will bring in a few. I do think we have a few decent players who would move on if they got the chance given the debacle of last season and lack of change following that.

Comment

Would be good ablock if we did get one or two in or even talented youngsters! To add to a few new signings
            Huddersfield did this to great effect last season keeper from Liverpool, 2 from Chelsea and a midfielder from Man City etc, yet when I suggested the loan market the responses were along the lines of 'why should we help the development of other club's young players?'

Chelsea are willing to let a few more out on loan this season too. one has already joined Hull.

On another note, Warnock, who knows what he is doing at this level, has been busy this summer;
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40522917

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Could do with another Walker or Townsend than a Maiga or Keane though !
              If waiting until September, it will end up with the latter imo.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Huddersfield did this to great effect last season keeper from Liverpool, 2 from Chelsea and a midfielder from Man City etc, yet when I suggested the loan market the responses were along the lines of 'why should we help the development of other club's young players?'

Chelsea are willing to let a few more out on loan this season too. one has already joined Hull.

On another note, Warnock, who knows what he is doing at this level, has been busy this summer;
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40522917
                I see Ricky Lambert's available!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I see Ricky Lambert's available!
                  And still better than any of their 6 marquee signings
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Still backing Holloway but needs a minimum of 9 pts from first 6 games . And that's being generous
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Spot on. Can't see the issue with loans at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Still backing Holloway but needs a minimum of 9 pts from first 6 games . And that's being generous
                        We'll get 5 points tops.

September though is a different story...would expect 10 points at the least

Comment

It's amazing to me that we are going into a new season, with a fresh start, and already relegated to near relegation. Like idea of getting some loanees. Not thrilled yet with much else we r seeing on the market.

Comment

And the way things are on here anybody would think we're already relegated! god help us if the squads thinking the same as we really would be buggered lol, talk about hanging out the white flag without a whimper, pretty sure we'll get a few more quality players in to bolster us, looking forward to it when we do & the new season!
                            Think it's time to start another one of these threads pinke.

Title and we are only into the 5th week of the window.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Think it's time to start another one of these threads pinke.

Title and we are only into the 5th week of the window.
                              And 10 days till the Reading game! No worries though. Ollie knows what he's doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                And 10 days till the Reading game! No worries though. Ollie knows what he's doing!!
                                I'm sure he thinks he does anyway,at least his garden will get plenty of attention come november

Comment

Working...
                                X