Typical QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Typical, and hardly surprising. Like Tarbs and so many others, not just on this forum but on every QPR forum I've read, fans do not feel good about the forthcoming season. With bargain basement transfer options only, a clown for a manager and a squad that barely managed to stay up last season, it's understandable.
    Ssh, don't be so negative.

QPR have a secret weapon that will be unleashed when the season begins, plus have a master of disguise manager in Holloway, who will surprise us all when he guides QPR to perform a Huddersfield and Leicester type of season.

I kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Respect to you Gee. I thought my 42 years of support was ok but 65 fair play to you.
      Thankyou Jack,much appreciated

Comment

the transfer market has gone haywire with ridiculous money being asked. £50m for Signudssen an example. Is this what's stopping Ollie getting out the lolly?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          the transfer market has gone haywire with ridiculous money being asked. £50m for Signudssen an example. Is this what's stopping Ollie getting out the lolly?
          It could well be you know. I have just read an interview with Benitez saying how crazy it is.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            Please don't call me negative but don't think we would be bidding for signudssen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Please don't call me negative but don't think we would be bidding for signudssen anyway
              Haha, that decimal point would have to shift a few places left mate.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Thank you my old mate 77.My thoughts exactly.
                After 65 years of continued support,and my dad before me,I'm entitled to harbour the occasional negative thought.
                Nothing pre season so far has given me any reason to be optimistic and I think we are in for another turbulent 9 months.

Thanks again 77.

You and Clint Hill are beyond reproach on here, Gee. Anything else goes, as far as I'm concerned......

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Ssh, don't be so negative.

QPR have a secret weapon that will be unleashed when the season begins, plus have a master of disguise manager in Holloway, who will surprise us all when he guides QPR to perform a Huddersfield and Leicester type of season.

I kid you not.
                  You'll have egg on your face if that actually happens now
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

You and Clint Hill are beyond reproach on here, Gee. Anything else goes, as far as I'm concerned......
                    Ooooooh,stop it I like lt.Being mentioned in same breath as Clint.I'll be donning my boots next even with my hip replacement and heart stents.But thanks all the same,much appreciated. Kisses all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      You'll have egg on your face if that actually happens now
                      I'd gladly have egg on my face and present MotD topless or give £500 to a charity of your choice if that headless chicken of a manager guides QPR to promotion.

Comment

I'd gladly have egg on my face and present MotD topless or give £500 to a charity of your choice if that headless chicken of a manager guides QPR to promotion.
                        You'll probably make a profit when people pay for you to not go topless.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          You'll probably make a profit when people pay for you to not go topless.

yes, probably quite a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            It's tricky, people need to be realistic.

1. You sign LG1 players and they may be a hit, they may be a miss... OR like CW he may eventually come good. (TIME REQUIRED)
                            2. You loan players from the Prem, same as above really.
                            3. We buy average champ players

Fact is, we have a budget until FFP is resolved, once it is, things will change I am sure of it.
                            What's FFP got to do with anything? We are a championship club with gates a few thousand more than Brentford and a few thousand less than Fulham...... why would we be in any better financial position than them or any other bang average 2nd tier club? Our track record in recent years suggests we can't handle having money so it's probably better in the long run if we're boracic.

Comment

If we get promoted I'll join you. Not in the topless thing though, you understand.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2