Typical QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    we have enough wingers, it's creativity in midfield and someone who can find the back of the net that's priority
    Is that hopefully going to be freeman!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Typical post of a QPR fan, today.
      Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Somehow the thread has been legitimized!
      Gee's been going to the Rangers since 1899, so he's entitled to moan if he wants! He's earned the right

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Is that hopefully going to be freeman!
        Indeed, shouldn't our midfield it look something like this if 4-4-2:

-----------------------Scowen---------------------

Woloszek------Freeman/Loungo------Manning/Ngbakoto

Or this if 4-5-1:

-------------------------Scowen------------------------

Woloszek---- 2 of Freeman/Loungo/Manning-----Ngbakoto

Not too bad imho, it should be better than last year anyhow.

Comment

Yes and also yeni! Looking forward to hopefully having shodipo back aswell, really hope ollie doesnt ship him out on loan again as we need that type of young unafraid player having a go!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fair enough, that looks like a decent League 1 midfield.

Comment

Usually I'm full of excitement for the new season but not really feeling anything this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                Indeed, shouldn't our midfield it look something like this if 4-4-2:

-----------------------Scowen---------------------

Woloszek------Freeman/Loungo------Manning/Ngbakoto

Or this if 4-5-1:

-------------------------Scowen------------------------

Woloszek---- 2 of Freeman/Loungo/Manning-----Ngbakoto

Not too bad imho, it should be better than last year anyhow.

Don't shoot me down on this one...and I'm just throwing it out there...if we were to play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2, could we play Freeman and Manning as wing backs? Both have previously played as right/left wing before? Obviously both full back areas are the most concern with Furlong and Perch simply not good enough to play right wing back, together with Bidwell not good enough to play a left wing back roll and Robinson constantly troubled with injury.

Also, if we wereplay with 2 up front at least we might score more goals this season? If we did play 3 at the back, would like to see at least another centre back coming in through the door though. I'm sure Hall will start and probably Ned if he is named club skipper again. But with Lynch (hoofball) and Caulker (personal problems) the only other options, we are limited in that area.

Just potentially an additional option to consider?

Come on you R'rs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Usually I'm full of excitement for the new season but not really feeling anything this summer.
                  What, you're not excited by the fact they've had the hardest pre-season ever No 3?! They can run up the "hill of hell" in their sleep. Run, run and more running.......recipe for success.

Comment

Personally wouldn't like to see Freeman or Manning at wing back.

Wouldnt surprise me if IH tests out Scowen in the role, though.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      What, you're not excited by the fact they've had the hardest pre-season ever No 3?! They can run up the "hill of hell" in their sleep. Run, run and more running.......recipe for success.
                      The PR not really doing much for me

The sad thing is the realisation of this feeling came yesterday while I was right near the stadium. Should be buzzing at this point. Oh well.

Comment

fred doesn't offer a lot more than we've already got , drifts in and out of the game , blessed with moments but i feel we need to be looking for a tough tackler and a goal scorer

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Fair enough, that looks like a decent League 1 midfield.
                          Well I can agree it is far from a top half midfield in the Championship for sure. We'll hope for a team effort that'll keep us above the relegation line and hopefully somewhere in mid table. The Championship is one of the most difficult leagues in the world, it could be enough unless injuries hamper our back four.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Gee's been going to the Rangers since 1899, so he's entitled to moan if he wants! He's earned the right
                            Thank you my old mate 77.My thoughts exactly.
                            After 65 years of continued support,and my dad before me,I'm entitled to harbour the occasional negative thought.
                            Nothing pre season so far has given me any reason to be optimistic and I think we are in for another turbulent 9 months.

Thanks again 77.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Argh but you soon lose heart into the September, this time your expectations are low so you will still be interested till October 1st
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                                Thank you my old mate 77.My thoughts exactly.
                                After 65 years of continued support,and my dad before me,I'm entitled to harbour the occasional negative thought.
                                Nothing pre season so far has given me any reason to be optimistic and I think we are in for another turbulent 9 months.

Thanks again 77.
                                Respect to you Gee. I thought my 42 years of support was ok but 65 fair play to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X